Chapter.98

AUTHOR'S POV

All the relatives are standing in front of Revathi and Ram and both of them are cutting cakes holding each other's hands. After cutting the cake, Ram takes a piece and first kisses Revathi's head by placing his lips lightly on her forehead and encasing her in his warm embrace, she also wraps her arms around him. Then after putting the cake in front of her, first of all, feed her the cake and after eating the same cake himself, feed her again.

The entire hall erupts with thunderous applause. All those people are always happy to see the love of both of them and today after completing 70 years of their marriage, they are watching them very excitedly because their love still seems like they got married yesterday.

Adhyay immediately grabs Shravya's waist and holds her close to him due to which Shravya quickly turns around in the circle of his arms to show him her eyes narrowing but he completely ignores her, pulls her to his chest, and says softly.

"Sweetheart, you are my dance partner, so don't dare to accept anyone's offer…"

Before Shravya says something, Ranjan comes to both of them, placing his hand on the chest of Adhyay, pushing him away from Shravya then standing in front of her, placing his hand in front of her while bending down a little bit like a gentleman and asking.

"Will you dance with me beautiful…."

"Sure papa….."

Adhyay is standing between them.  Shravya puts her hand in Ranjan's hand and Ranjan takes her hand then they both raise their hands in the air, and move towards the dance floor after crossing him by moving their hands over his head and Ranjan starts smiling at him as he leaves from there. Adhyay silently looks at them.

After reaching the dance floor, Ranjan turns to look at Adhyay who is smiling and looking at his mother. Ranjan turns his eyes toward Anjana, Anjana smiling and talking to someone at this time. When Ranjan looks carefully, he is his cousin, seeing that Ranjan always feels that he is flirting with Anjana.

And today Anjana is smiling very much and talking to him, seeing that Ranjan's heartbeat increases. He immediately says to Shravya.

"Shivi…. Just come back…. don't go anywhere."

Ranjan leaves from there and Adhyay immediately comes and takes Shravya in his arms. Before Shravya can say anything, he signals to start the music. Along with the melody of soft music, all the couples start shaking their feet lightly. Ram and Revati are in the middle. Everyone else is around them.

"You are a very jealous guy, you know…."

"The fact of the matter is that I didn't even know that jealousy felt like this, but I love it….and yes I am a very jealous one…. ."

"Aah hann…"

Aadhyay smiles upon hearing her doing this and tells her by lightly kissing her on the forehead.

"Tired, Despite refusing so much, you yourself took the responsibility of all the food …."

"And love it…. Look at Dadi and dadu….. they are so adorable…"

He turns in a swift motion and his chest touches her back, he places both arms on her waist and swings lightly with the music and says.

"We both also always like them … They are my role models….."

She turns and places her both arms around his neck and says softly.

"Then I know how this arrogant business turned his forms repeatedly. Now I  understand from where did you learn all this?..."