Chapter.122

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Hotel Blue sea room 2201, The hotel is just 20 minutes away from your flat. Reach the hotel as soon as possible otherwise, it will not take long for the photos to go viral… and I am very serious…..."

For the last 2 minutes, both Ruhi and Shravya are reading this message again and again, due to which Ruhi's tears are not stopping at all. She is weeping thinking about the upcoming trouble. She had no idea at all that he would suddenly make such a demand. She had thought that after telling everything to Raunak, she would take the help of the police today. But all this happened before that, due to which she is feeling completely helpless.

Her eyes are currently fixed on Shravya who looks even more helpless than her. She is repeatedly trying to call Adhyay. But Adhyay's phone is off due to which she has become even more upset. Ruhi asks her.

"Why Jiju has switched off his phone today, he never does this…."

Shravya holds her head and starts thinking about something. She has one hand on her head and the other hand on her waist and it seems as if she is constantly thinking about something while immersing herself in deep thought, she is calling her husband, due to which she can get rid of her trouble as soon as possible. She informed her.

"It's not Adhyay's fault, it's mine, his phone was already on very low battery yesterday and I forgot to charge his phone in the morning because I was so upset with everything that I couldn't even remember about all these things. He too was in a hurry in the morning, so his attention might not have gone on this thing either. He must not have turned off his phone, maybe his phone is turned off due to low battery ...."

Both of them are talking to each other and only then the message of that man comes again.

MSG- You think that you will be able to save yourself by informing anyone, so remember that I have set everything up.  If you do not reach here in 15 minutes, then all the photos will automatically go viral on the internet and you will become famous all over the place, so keep this thing in your mind about what you want to do….

As Ruhi stops breathing after reading this and Shravya immediately rushes to her room and picks up her purse she starts telling Ruhi while coming out of her room and doing everything in a rush.

"Ruhi you don't need to panic at all, we will all handle everything together. I reached the hotel with the police. You inform Raunak as soon as possible so that he can also inform Adhyay, at this time I want only Adhyay with me, the police will help us but I want Adhyay just in front of me, I am leaving, don't worry, Don't worry at all, nothing will happen. There is no need to leave the house at all. Just stay here and inform Raunak as soon as possible….."

Shravya keeps giving instructions to Ruhi till she moves out of the flat because Ruhi's condition has become such that she does not understand what she should do and should not do. She is feeling completely numb. That's why her mind didn't work at all that if Adhyay's phone was not working then she should have called Raunak immediately, while Shravya was busy calling Adhyay again and again.

Ruhi quickly closes the door and calls Raunak from there, but even after going through the entire ring, she does not get any answer to his call.  She calls him again, but this time the phone gets disconnected. She constantly calls him without thinking anything but he keeps disconnecting her phone again and again.

"Raunak please pick up the phone…."

She is constantly calling Raunak and he is not picking up her phone but is constantly disconnecting due to which Ruhi is getting very upset now. She looks at her watch, it's been 5 minutes since Shravya left, but she didn't talk to anyone. She's just going to wander in that small space near the main door constantly. She was already scared and Shravya's alone deal with situation like this scares her even more as she is anticipating something untoward.