Chapter. 65

Ok first look here.

This amazing fanart made by Crazy_imagines

Thank you so much dear 😘.

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak is busy talking to someone very important, he does not realize at all that Ruhi is standing behind him. Ruhi has absolutely no idea that the person Raunak is talking to is a very important client. She simply doesn't want to miss any chance to annoy Raunak. Stands behind him and she screams loudly at once to scare him

"Booo…"

Raunak was completely unaware, he got shocked at Ruhi's loud voice, due to which glass also bounced with his slight jump. He may drop it on his client, but at the last moment he takes the glass to his side and the wine stains his coat, which also looks very bad.

He looks at Ruhi who is standing in front of him with a broad smile now he smiles at her, shakes his head, and places his arm on her shoulder, and brings her forward to meet her with his client.

"Mr. Brandon she is my naughty fiance Ruhi, and Ruhi he is our very important client Mr. Mark Brandon."

Ruhi immediately realizes her mistake, she turns and first sees Raunak, then sees Mr. Brandon and immediately tells him.

"I am sorry I thought you are his friend…and to annoy him..."

Seeing Ruhi's hesitation, Brandon holds Ruhi's hand in his hands then kisses her back on the hand and tells her.

"No problem Mrs. Rathore…. "

"I am Ms. Singh….."

When Ruhi says this immediately, everyone present there starts laughing very loudly, but Raunak's secretary Akshara does not like this thing at all, especially their closeness She immediately says to Raunak.

"Sir, clean the stain from your jacket, or else this stain will remain like this and will not look good too…. "

Before Akshara says anything else, Ruhi looks at Raunak's jacket to check it perfectly and tells him immediately in an apology way.

"You stay here with your clients and I will clean it up, just give it to me immediately…"

Raunak also did not want to leave his client as he was telling him about something very important at this time so he immediately gave his jacket to Ruhi without showing any tantrums.

Ruhi starts leaving from there. Raunak is watching her leave, Akshara feels so much frustrated, so she immediately tells Raunak.

"Sir shall we continue…."

All those people again get involved in their talk, after a while, after cleaning his jacket thoroughly, and drying it perfectly, she brought it there and also helped in wearing Raunak immediately. Akshara looks at them with fire in her eyes. He smiles and says.