Chapter.114

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay is not able to control his laughter at all and he is constantly laughing seeing Raunak like this and the same is the case with Shravya, but Raunak in front of her is very serious and doing all the things due to which she is silently suppressing her laughter. She is doing all the things that he is making her do. He shouts.

"Sunita di….."

"Aayi sahab….(coming sir)"

Sunita hurriedly rushes to the spot, seeing her Adhyay laughing even louder due to which Shravya is trying to silence him by hitting her elbow in the stomach as his laughter is making her laugh even more see her with the urn. Which she can hardly control. Raunak says.

"Very good everything is ready…. Bitiya… Swastik bana Diya dehliz par…. "

Shravya makes a face and says with a weird expression.

"Bitiya…"

"Yah dhoti kurta pahan ke Lamba Sa Tilak lagakar Main yahan Jo khada hua hun aapko kya najar a raha hun … I am performing the duty of pandit Ji so be serious…(What do you see when I am standing here wearing a dhoti kurta with a long tilak on my head and standing in front of you?)

He applies tilak on their forehead and sprinkles a few petals of a flower, and starts moving Puja thali in a circular motion to perform aarti of both of them with fake mantras.

"क्रिकेट टीम प्राप्ति हो ….प्यार अनंत रहे… इसी तरह से मेरे दोस्त को व्यस्त रखो… और यह अपने प्यारे दोस्त की हमेशा सेवा करें(May the cricket team be received….Love is infinite…In this way keep my friend busy…and serve your dear friend always)

He says all things in a humming voice, Sunita is also humming with him without any particular words, and he says to Sunita who is dancing her head with closed eyes.

"Sunita di set this urn of rice in between of door frame…. कन्या अब आप अपने दाहिने पैर से इससे धीरे से गिरा कर घर में प्रवेश करें"(Girl, now you enter the house by falling slowly from it with your right foot.)

Shravya also quietly drops the urn filled with rice, with which Raunak greets her with loud applause and then looks at Adhyay and shouts loudly.

"Idiot what are you doing….. How is the sister-in-law standing outside so far, what are you doing?  In few stitches, your hand started hurting, took the sister-in-law in your arms and brought her inside…"

Shravya is in the air before She can refuse them, due to which both Sunita and Raunak start hooting loudly and applauding. Shravya, seeing both of them, hides her red shy face by placing both her hands in front of her face. When Adhyay is bringing Shravya inside, Raunak shouts loudly from behind.

"The bedroom is waiting for you…."

Adhyay stares at him and Shravya hides her face in his chest, Sunita giggles at his non-filter words and runs away with a shy smile. He says very calmly.

"Sir it is your imagination that is running somewhere else. I know very well that all the family members did not let you sleep last night and in the morning you started preparing to come here and now you will be tired if you do so much, that's why I was telling you that the bedroom is ready, you can rest there. You can go to the bedroom from here why waste time here because it will take some time to prepare lunch…. Take rest till then, but that is, a decent man cannot speak anything from his mouth…. If you go to do good to someone, then the person considers the person in front to be bad…. Only these scary eyes have been written in my destiny…."