Chapter. 88

Please press ⭐ and follow my Account to motivate me more. 

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak's eyes are only on Ruhi and she is wiping tears from her eyes again and again because she has already been scolded by Raunak and doesn't want to listen to more scolding anymore but despite trying a lot she can't do all that she wants to do.

Raunak is completely silent, with two fingers on his lips and his elbows resting on the arm of his chair at the moment. He is just looking at Ruhi and has given up all his work. Ruhi doesn't want to call him this time, but Raunak calls her after Adhyay's call. He says very dominatingly.

"Ruhi, are you going to stop this or not….."

Ruhi wipes her tears but the tears come again and shinning on her cheeks. She knows that Raunak is not angry with her, nor wants to scold her but Ruhi was not listening to him at all, so he scolded her lightly which makes her angry now she tells him in anger.

"Don't tell me what I have to do or not Mr.Raunak Rathore ….. you all are liars, ….. Papa lied to me, I spoke to Adhyay Jiju, and he lied to me too…. I am talking to you every day…..  You knew everything ….. You didn't tell me anything for 5 days that Di had such a big panic attack and you are expecting me that I am not angry with you all, you all only know how to hide things….. "

"Ruhi listen …. "

"No, you listen to me….. I don't know what you guys think, I know everyone hid from me because you guys think I love her so much that her suffering bothers me. Yes, it bothers me ….. But that doesn't mean I don't know what to do….."

Raunak is angry with himself that he is not present there to wipe Ruhi's tears. Because her tears are affecting him very much. After a while, he is going to have a very important meeting for which he had to prepare a lot, but suddenly he had to call Ruhi, and now Ruhi's condition is that she is not ready to listen to him.

"Ruhi, I didn't lie to you, I just didn't tell you that something like this happened to my sister-in-law. Try to understand my point. Your practicals are bothering you….. None of us wanted to bother you more due to any reason…. Try to understand my point......"

Ruhi wants to understand Raunak's point but all the incidents happening with Shravya affect her a lot due to which she is failing a bit to understand his words.

"I am not a child Raunak…. How would you feel if something like this happened to Adhyay Jiju and you come to know later and you realize that when the person who needed you the most, you were not with him? You are trying to convince me but put yourself in my place for once and see how I am feeling right now? ….. You are scolding me that my head is hurting, so I should not cry...  I accept your point, but I have no control over myself at the moment….  I feel very bad that I was not with my sister at that time….. Look, whatever the matter is, I just know how to handle it, I will handle it myself. Don't hide things from me thinking about me that my age …. that I am younger than you…... You don't understand So listen from then there is no link between age and wisdom…. I didn't expect from you at all that you too would hide things from me...."

Now Raunak understands what Ruhi wants to tell him, He immediately holds his head and looks at Ruhi. She is still looking at him with tears in her eyes which bothers him very much. He tells her immediately.

"Ok now I understand, That everyone is hiding things from you, but you do not expect from me that I am hiding anything from you. I'm very sorry that I did this….. I hurt you …. "

"Yes very badly….. yaar I don't know about relationships but we are good friends right…. "

"I am sorry that I scolded you too, what should I do? You are continuously crying even though Adhyay is very worried that you don't talk to him because they all hide Bhabhi's condition from you…. Adhyay tells me that you are crying very badly so I am also very worried about you …. so I scold you that you are not ready to listen to me and continuously crying …. Sorry yaar I should not scold you ...."