Chapter.27

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay's car is galloping on the road. Shravya is worried because he has overtaken and the city is left behind.

Adhyay smirks after looking at the tension on her face through the corner of his eyes. Without looking straight toward her he says.

"There is no need to panic so much, I will drop you at your house in the evening, you are not going to be kidnapped..... but I don't mind kidnapping you."

Shravya tries to contain her laughter at his lame joke while looking outside the window with her hand over her mouth and says.

"Do you think kidnapping a girl in the daylight is that much easier?"

"I don't know the time of day but the one whose sister is so dangerous will have to think many times before kidnapping her."

"Ruhi .... She calls you again ... "

Shravya closes her eyes tightly, She slowly lifts her eyes and looks at Adhyay who is currently looking straight due to driving on the road but after hearing her truth, he has a slight smile on his face. She tries to say again.

"Woh .... actually ..... "

"Ruhi called me ... that time .... I know this ... Till that time when I shout unnecessary on you, you don't even know that Ruhi has called me, but you listened to all my blabbering comfortably without saying anything."

"That's a small matter .... She did not know that you are very busy and there is too much childishness in her, so she called you without thinking."

"But still .... "

"Did she tell you something ..... "

" I scolded you for no fault she scolded me for my mistake."

"Ruhi scolds you .... "

He nods like a scared kid, which makes her laugh out loud at this, he slows the speed of the car and looks at her with a sweet smile on his lips. Shravya notices his sharp gaze at her, so she stops laughing and turns her face toward the window.

Adhyay did not say anything and sped up his car. After half an hour, He stopped his car in an outskirts Resort, they both got out of the car and moved forward.

As soon as both of them reach there, 2 girls welcome them. Adhyay nods at them and says to Shravya.

"You go with these two, they will show you our booked place, I have to talk to the manager, then I will join you there in a while."

She slightly smiles and moves with them inside, they both show the way of their private capsule.

"This is your private area sir book for you .... Would you like to order something?"

"No ... after a while ...."

She moves inside the capsule. It is made of bamboo. That small bamboo hut is covered with vines of trees, which is adding to its beauty even more. The capsule is not completely closed, its roof is completely open, which can be seen from the top which is made of glass.

 The capsule is not completely closed, its roof is completely open, which can be seen from the top which is made of glass