Chapter. 67

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak is tucking his shirt in his pants, But today his mood is not good at all, he is constantly looking at his mobile but neither is there any call nor any message, which he is waiting for badly.

"What happened…."

He picks up his phone and checks it thoroughly and even unpacks and checks his phone's battery, then mumbles.

"The phone is absolutely fine, then what has happened today in the morning two messages used to come and by now two calls would have come…. If nothing else, she used to call only to say good morning, she used to say that she does not want to let me sleep well, so she is doing good morning to disturb me…. "

He immediately calls Ruhi. No message or phone call from Ruhi since this morning. He holds his glass of juice and looks out of the hotel window, waiting for Ruhi to pick up the phone, But even after going full ring, Ruhi does not pick up his phone, he starts looking at his phone properly, but he does not understand what has happened today that Ruhi is not picking up his phone, Ever since those people started talking on the phone, it has not happened till date that Ruhi has never picked up his call or not messaged him.

Ruhi wakes him up every day by calling him at 7:30, even today his eyes open right at 7:30 AM, while Ruhi's phone did not even come. He waited but she didn't call and even did not message him.

While drinking his juice, he starts remembering all the incidents very well, whether he has made any such mistake due to which Ruhi is angry with him, But Ruhi's behavior did not make him feel that she is angry with Raunak in the slightest.

"Maybe she is busy somewhere…. Where can she be busy, what is her work other than doing mischief all day?..... Did she feel embarrassed because of that incident….. But she knows very well that she can tell me anything….. there is nothing like that… she calls me herself… I have to deal with a lot of work anyway today, the day after tomorrow I also have to leave here…… "

He quickly finishes his breakfast and juice and walks out of the hotel room looking at his wristwatch. It's already 8:30 a.m. He had an important meeting at 9:30 a.m. Last night Adhyay handled all the meetings,  Shravya-Adhyay and Raunak stayed here because it was too late for them to finish their work. Raunak doesn't want to disturb Adhyay at all because he will leave for Bora Bora tonight.

 Raunak doesn't want to disturb Adhyay at all because he will leave for Bora Bora tonight

AUTHOR'S POV

As soon as Shravya enters the room after taking a bath, she sees that Adhyay is still sleeping. She does not know when Adhyay slept in the night because till 2:00 a.m. she was waiting for Adhyay but he had not come till then.

Adhyay slept at 5:00 a.m Because he was constantly in the meeting, all his delegates were going today itself and he could not leave this opportunity under any circumstances. No matter what anyone tells him but he is never a big fan of big fat wedding programs. He did not want too many parties also first reception, then the family gets together then the business party so he decided No matter how many functions of marriage have been done, but now he will hold only one party in which all the business delegates will also come and only important family members will also invite, Those who are not happy with their happiness, such family members do not need in their life at all.