Chapter. 68

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya and Adhyay are ready to go to the airport, all are having dinner with everyone. Shravya tries to control her laugh because Ram told her about his love story with Revathi.

Adhyay has heard this love story of his grandfather many times, but seeing Shravya smiling like this, today he is listening back to this story of Ram in a better way while enjoying with Shravya. Ram continued.

"So my father showed us, me and my maa, Revathi's photo and I really liked her at first sight…. On the day dadu and my father had to go to meet her, my heartbeat was very high. I wondered what I would say to her?..... I am 18 and she is 15…. Her family members do not allow me to talk to her anyway because at that time only the relationship was fixed by the elder, only the girl's father talked to the boy …. And for this work, I was being taken to the executioner father of her…"

Revathi hits her elbow in his stomach, Shravya laughs at this, Ram holds her from her shoulder and says.

"Guess what waha kya Hua…. (What happened there)."

Except for Shravya, everyone present there laughs out loud. Shravya looks at Adhyay who is currently laughing with his family. Ranjan immediately says.

"Nanaji was very much afraid of any type of vehicle, so he never bought a car, he used a bicycle always… While he was the richest man in the village and was the Sarpanch for 10 years…. Still, he always travels by bicycle..."

Revathi hid her face in her palm while laughing remembering the scene. Ram says look at her.

"And whenever any car come in the village, all the children of the village were very much crazy to see the car and dance in front of it….. When our car reached the village, all the children were dancing in front of our car and Revathi was one of those children without a dupatta ...."

Shravya laughs out after hearing him and looks at Revathi with surprise, Ram continues.

"My father is a very angry man. He didn't say anything to Revathi as she is not aware of our marriage alliance, and at last, she sticks out her tongue toward our side and runs away with them all…… I thought babuji would be angry but he was laughing while holding his stomach... Even my dadu sa laughing at her and say "so innocent" ."

Here everyone starts laughing, Adhyay looks at Shravya lots of times. Every time his intense gaze gives a chill to her spine but she is enjoying the story so much.

"We went to meet Revathi's father, he was a very harsh kind of man, he did not know how to smile…. He asked me such questions which I could not even understand, but it became very important to answer him because he was sitting in front and looking in such a way that if I did not answer then you are finished today…. But at last, he liked me so much…. And fix this relationship….. The relationship was decided that whenever Revathi will turn 18 years old, she will get married, now only a rokafied ceremony will be done by both sides….. he gives me 1 rupees note and my father gives her father 1 rupees note to fix the alliance…. And now marriage is fixed ….. The car started going out of the village, all the children came and started dancing but my Revati was not in the group of children… so I lost the opportunity to see her again…. There were 3 years left for her to turn 18, so I could not stop myself without seeing her …. who had become crazy about her just by looking at her photo."

Raunak laughs loudly and immediately says.

"No doubt my Reva has been very hot since her childhood…. "

Ram throws a napkin at his side which he catches and says.

"She is mine… I somehow found out where Revathi goes and when….. She had a daily morning routine that she used to go to the temple with her mother and stayed in the house all day for house chores and sometimes used to play with the children….. Girls were not taught at the time, But my father wanted his daughter-in-law to be educated, so a good lady teacher was hired to give her tuition at home….. I would often stand on the way to the temple just to see her…."