Chapter.86

THIRD-PERSON POV

15-year-old Shravya is sitting in front of the car with her father and her mother is smiling behind and listening to both of them.

"This is a gear you have to change whenever you accelerate the speed. "

"Ok….."

"So we start practicing tomorrow and today…"

"Funtime…."

Shravya screams loudly. She enjoys spending time with her parents very much. She wants to learn to drive from her father. So she was following her father for a long time with her pleadings. Right now her father is just sitting in the car and explaining everything to her so that he at least gives up on her demand as he doesn't want to teach her how to drive.

Shravya's mother also completely agrees with her husband that right now Shravya does not need to learn to drive a car at all. But due to the insistence of their daughter, both of them have gone out on a long drive at this hour just to tell her the features of the car so that her focus is more on having fun than driving so that she does not bother too much.

"Dad, can I drive the car?...."

"Shivi…."

It was Shravya's mother's voice who did not even scold her but warned her with her strong voice that she should not do all this, due to which she started looking outside in anger. She is sitting in the front seat with her father at this time and she really wants to drive. Shravya's father never liked that his daughter was angry at any time, so he increased the speed of his car and opened all the glasses so that when his daughter's long hair started flying in the air, as usual, she smiled again.

But as Shravya has decided today that she will not smile at all. Her father applies the brakes hard, due to which she pushes forward and immediately pushes on the seat and sits again properly with a jerk. Shravya smiles lightly but suppresses her smile, her father knows very well that she smiled, so he repeats the same act three to four times to make Shravya smile. At last, she started laughing loudly because the screeching sound of the tires was so weird that they could not stop their laughter. Her father says.

"Now it's so dark let's go back home…."

"Want a Kesar kulfi…."

"Ok my princess and so what my queen wants…."

He sees his wife smiling in the rear mirror who is looking at him. She immediately replies.

"Pista kulfi…."

"Ok sweetheart and mine is Kesar Pista kulfi….."

He speeds up his car and they all are singing and enjoying their ride, Shravya folds her hands on the window rim and sits there to enjoy the cold breezes. Her father, while talking to his wife, starts applying brakes because of the truck coming from the front, but the brakes are not applied properly. He harshly turns to the side, Because of this, the attention of both of them also goes towards the front. They can ask him something. He shouts.

"I can't apply the brakes and speed is out of control…. Call Manohar bhaiya… Maybe due to repeatedly pressing brakes, the wires have loosened and now the brake is not working at all."

His wife calls Manohar and informs him of everything, Shravya is very afraid because of all this. Swati says immediately to her.

"Shivi comes backside…. Manohar bhaiya is very close to us. He has come here to meet someone… bhabhi please save my daughter….."

Akhilesh is very calm but somehow worried for the safety of his family. Swati is on phone connected with Manohar.

"Bhaiya saved Swati and shivi… bhaiya please come soon …. Swati, bhaiya is coming and we will jump ….. you and shivi will be safe…..