Chapter. 108

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya goes to the hospital regularly after her college and stays with Ajit in the hospital during the daytime, Tanay and Reva stay at night so they never cross their path and Adhyay comes home in the evening taking her with him.

He was deeply ashamed of his mistake. For this, he also promised Ajit that he would fix everything as soon as possible and for the last 3 days, he is engaged in this work only. Shravya is feeding fruits to Ajit. Today, after a long time, his mobile has come into Ajit's hand. So he is busy checking all his emails, but Shravya doesn't want him to get stressed in any way so she takes the mobile from his hands.

"No work, only eating….."

"Shivi …. Give me some break bachche at least, Let me check some mail so that I know what is happening behind me?"

"Everything is going well, so there is no need to take much tension. First, you finish this fruit plate,  After that, I will give you your mobile ...."

"Fine, my stubborn sweetheart…"

Both of them finish all the fruits while smiling and talking to each other. After the fruit is finished, according to her promise, Shravya gives Ajit his phone.

Ajit is checking all his mails when he sees one mail, due to which he sits quickly and starts reading it well.  Shravya's attention also goes to Ajit, she also comes to him and starts reading that mail.

Both happily look at each other. This mail is regarding his dream project which has been given to him as the company to whom this project was given, withdrew at the last point and due to which he will not only make up for the loss he has suffered so far but will also help him in his upcoming projects for years to come.

Ajit immediately hugs Shravya. She smiles and hugs her uncle. At the same time, Anjana and Ram also come there. They are very happy to see them. Ajit immediately says.

"I know very well. Adhyay has done all this. He promised me that he will fix everything as soon as possible and he comes every day and tells me that he is going to fix everything. I know he has done all this because it is not so easy to get back the project given to someone so easily."

Ram and Anjana also congratulate Ajit. Those people start talking to him. Shravya smiles and starts calling Adhyay, but Adhyay is not picking up his phone due to which she is getting a bit angry because it is her strict instructions that no matter how busy he is, he has to pick up the phone when his wife calls him. Anjana sees her anxiety, so she comes to her and tells her.

"How dare he not pick up his wife's call and if he did not pick up the phone, You should immediately reach his office and tell him who is more important than work?...."

"No maa…. He is definitely busy somewhere….. "

"No way I am here and even Rajan is also coming with Manohar Ji. You should go and ….. enjoy your moment with him….."

"No maa…."

"Goooo…."

Anjana says with fake anger because of which she just smiles and nods. Shravya doesn't call him again as she wants to surprise him. Soon she reaches Adhyay's office after booking a cab, but as soon as she reaches there, the Receptionist gets a little nervous seeing her.

"Is Adhyay in his cabin…"

"Yes, mam….."

Before the girl can say anything to her, she goes towards his cabin. She suddenly opens the door of the cabin and two or three men are leaving from there. She stops immediately, and they greet her with a smile. Adhyay is looking out from the glass wall while engrossed in his thoughts, He has absolutely no idea that Shravya is here.