Chapter.10

Tujhse se milane ki aarzoo mein, Na jaane kaisi gustakiya ho jaati hain

Main kahana chahta hun kuchh aur, aur per baat kuchh aur Hi Ho jaati Hai.

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak peeks in through the door, then comes inside without any noise. He looked here and there in search of the devil, when he didn't find him there he sighed deeply in relief and say loudly.

"Thank God, I thought the devil must be waiting for me wearing his boxing gloves and starting his practice on me."

"You are absolutely right.... You know me very well bro.... "

Raunak's eyes widen after listening to the voice of Adhyay, he immediately turns around to look at him, he is standing behind the door wearing his boxing gloves and folding his hand across his chest.

"Bro .... Listen ...."

"Of Course ...... why not .... I have been listening to all your nonsense since morning .... I also want to know what else is left ..... "

Raunak starts moving backward while blabbering nonsense, just wants to save himself from the wrath of Adhyay.

"Look bro I just want to complete your love story with bhabhi Ji .... Do you think I have gained any profit from this?... No bro...."

Adhyay immediately marches to his side, but Raunak is already alert, so he immediately jumps out of the window because his room is on the ground floor and starts running from there.

Adhyay also jumps out of the window and starts to chase him. Raunak shouts loudly for help and runs inside to save himself from the devil.

"Badi maa .... Bade papa ..... Apne Pyar Ko khone ke gham main aapka ladka Pagal Ho Gaya Hai dekhe kis tarah se pagalon ki tarah Mera picha kar raha hai jaise ki main iski lugai hoon."
(In the sorrow of losing his love your boy is totally mad, see how is following me madly as if I am his wife.)

Adhyay gets even angrier after listening to him and immediately approaches him and hits a punch on his face with force. Anjana comes between them and shouts at Adhyay.