Chapter.109

PLEASE PRESS THE ⭐ BUTTON AND FOLLOW ME FOR AMAZING UPDATES DAILY.

AUTHOR'S POV

Anjana sees Adhyay's face with her teary eyes and hugs Ranjan then turns back in a second to see Adhyay's face and hugs Ranjan again and starts crying. Ranjan starts rubbing her back so that she can try to control her cry and is looking at Adhyay angrily due to which Adhyay also looks at his father and tries to ask him in the eyes "what have I done".

Ruhi and Rithika are trying to control their laughter too much, but they are not able to do so even if they want to because something like this is happening there for four hours. Ruhi had come here to meet her brother-in-law so that he could inquire about his well-being. But the atmosphere here has become such that she is not able to stay without laughing.

Raunak fills his custard bowl and sits between them and starts watching Adhyay continuously feed his mouth with that custard, Adhyay also looks at him, with no smile on his face at all. He continues to stare at Adhyay. Rithika tries to take a spoon from his bowl, But he slaps her hand instantly. Even though he is seeing Adhyay at the moment. Rithika says.

"Hungry wolf when he is angry…."

Ruhi looked at him from the corner of her eyes and smiled lightly, she had no idea at all. On hearing about the accident of Adhyay, he will come here on the first flight. She likes his this side, she wants to look at him and try to say a lot but after their last conversation, she feels shyer in front of him.

Revathi is getting very upset seeing Anjana due to and she is getting angry now. She hangs her pallu snugly on her waist tightly and stands in front of Anjana, telling her.

"Tomorrow I will call your mother and ask if your daughter was born in the reverse position or what the problem is. Oh ho…. How happy news it is that the boy sitting in front of us is safe and sound but she is crying after seeing his face for 4 hours, has her mind spoiled? ….."

"Mummyji, why are you saying this ….."

"Raju….. Take this girl away from here or else she will spoil the atmosphere of the whole house by crying…."

Anjana does not want to leave but Ranjan is trying to take her away from there Because as long as she sees Adhyay, she will keep crying for a long time.  Revathi is looking at them both with her hands on her waist. 

Ruhi and Ritika are enjoying this scene very much. In the midst of all this, Adhyay and Raunak do not stop staring at each other at all, Raunak filling his mouth with custard and giving him a hard look. Revathi shouts at Ranjan.

"Can't you take your wife away from here…"

Anjana was able to say something there.  Before this, Ranjan throws her on his shoulder and hurriedly leaves. Ruhi and Rithika laugh looking at each other and applauding without making any sound at all.

After that, both of them turn on the side of Raunak and once look at Adhyay and a second time towards Raunak but their staring competition is not ending at all. Just then, Shravya comes there with soup for Aadhyay, on seeing soup Aadhyay turns his face and tells her something, even before Revati tells him.

"Golu if I get any complaint from my daughter-in-law…… You will have to sleep in the room without my daughter-in-law for the next 7 days and your grandfather will be with you to give you company….."

"Dadi…."

"Shut up, Shravya feeds soup to this tunda Thakur (Tunda-Whose hand is broken.) "

Rithika and Ruhi laugh out loud listening to Revathi but Raunak does not even smile at all, due to which Revathi comes and sits next to him to explain to him, putting her hand on his head.