Chapter.25

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak is trying to call Ruhi but Ruhi is not picking up her phone. Raunak raises his eyes and looks at all the members of his family one by one, who is looking at him.

"Maybe she is busy somewhere .... "

Ram extends his hand and takes Revathi in his arms with so much love, looking at Raunak with pride, says.

"How comforting to see that my wife is in my arms right now and your wife is not even picking up your phone."

"Ufffff... I am jealous dude ..... Reva darling How about a small ice cream party .... Only me and you...."

Rithika throws a cushion on his face and says, raising her hand so high and looking angrily at both of them.

"Whenever any couple goes to an ice cream party whether it is new or old I am free with them and if it is not done then they will be punished."

Raunak smiles and snakes his arm around her neck and tightens his arms like he is fake strangling her and says to her.

"And what is the punishment, my darling sister?"

"I will show all your childhood photographs and videos to your future wives...... whether it is clothed or not... "

Raunak tries to understand her meaning then his eyes widen.

"oh my sweet sister you are always free with us, how can we leave you behind."

Then turn around to Anjana and Ranjan and say while bending in front of the little bit.

"Mr. King and his lovely queen, we are going for an ice cream party. Do you need anything?"

Ranjan is working on his laptop he says without looking at him.

"One big cup of butterscotch for me and my better half."

Raunak stands up straight and salutes him, Rithika also joins him and they both say together.

"Ae ... ae ... captain."

Raunak looks at Anjana who is typing something on her mobile, he says while sitting on the floor near her legs.

"By the way mom, why do you want to talk to Ruhi?"

Anjana looks at him while showing her mobile and says,

"Actually .... A friend of mine has gone to Paris and I wanted to get some clothes for Ruhi and Shravya from there...... I had a talk with Shravya in the evening but could not talk with Ruhi, so I thought I should tell you, you should ask Ruhi what size she wears, medium or small, or her measurements."

After listening to her, Raunak didn't think anything and said immediately.

"Oh, that .... Her waist is very small, it just measured by my palm .... It's like I can hold her waist well with my one palm .... It's so tiny...."

Then all of a sudden he remembers what he just said here in front of everyone, he immediately starts looking at everyone while scratching the back of his neck.

Everyone starts laughing looking at him for some time, he gets up from the floor and stands like an innocent baby, then runs away from there.