Chapter.6

Rishton ki gehrai Ko main kis tarah se tumhe samjhaun,Jab main naraz hun tumse tho,tum mujhe manao,Jab Tum gussa ho mujhse, tho main tumhari sari batein suno

Jab main naraz hun tumse tho,tum mujhe manao,
Jab Tum gussa ho mujhse, tho main tumhari sari batein suno

Rishton ki gehrai Ko main kis tarah se tumhe samjhaun,Jab main naraz hun tumse tho,tum mujhe manao,Jab Tum gussa ho mujhse, tho main tumhari sari batein suno

Author's pov

Raunak wakes up because of someone's loud bang on his car. This is Adhyay who closes the door of the car with a loud bang in his frustrated mood.

"Us Belagam dhanno ka gussa to meri rampyari per kyon Nikal Raha Hai."
(Why are you wanting the anger of that unbridled Dhanno on my Rampyari.)

Adhyay looks at him with angry eyes and he quickly puts both his hands up as surrender and says.

"Mujhe driving karni hai aur Abhi tak maine hath upar karke driving karna nahin sikha."
(I have to drive and yet I have not learned to try with my hands up.)

"Shut up ..... and drive the car properly."

Raunak's eyesight goes towards the front where the girl in the same white suit is sitting in her car.

He turns towards and looks at Adhyay, who is looking out of the window clenching his fist tightly at the moment, he smiles mischievously and moves his car behind her car.

Raunak chases her at the same speed as her car while Adhyay is regularly looking outside from the window he didn't notice his surroundings. After a while, Raunak looks toward Adhyay and loudly says.

"I think she is still very much afraid of driving, only then she is driving so slowly, very cautiously."

After listening to Raunak, Adhyay's attention goes towards the car then he looks at Raunak.

"What are you doing.... "

"I thought we should drop our future bhabhi Ji at her home safely."

"Maya ... you wanna die .... "

"Maya ..... no way bro that white suit beautiful chick ..... "

Adhyay's eyes widened and immediately looked towards her car of Shravya and again looked at him.