Chapter.19

Kyon har Baar Aankhen palat ke Teri aur hi mud

Kyon har Baar Aankhen palat ke Teri aur hi mud.jaati Hain,
Kyon har bar dhadkane tujhe dekh kar Tej Ho jaate Hain,
Kyon lagne Laga hai haseen ab her lamha khud se jyada ,
Kyuki ab har lamha Dhadkan ke sath tere liye Mohabbat aur bhi badh jaati Hai.

jaati Hain,Kyon har bar dhadkane tujhe dekh kar Tej Ho jaate Hain,Kyon lagne Laga hai haseen ab her lamha khud se jyada ,Kyuki ab har lamha Dhadkan ke sath tere liye Mohabbat aur bhi badh jaati Hai

Author's pov

The entire garden is full of guests with some close relatives from both sides celebrating the Roka ceremony.

Manohar smiles first and applies tilak on the forehead of Adhyay and then on the forehead of Raunak. He is smiling with his whole heart, no one can even imagine his happiness today.

Radhika also has tears of happiness in her eyes but she is not letting them come out because she knows that doing so can spoil the atmosphere there and Manohar also loses his self-control.

When Aditi sees Radhika in such a condition, she silently stands by her and hugs her from behind, and tells her.

"Why are you doing this maa? After how many days such a happy opportunity has come, Papaji is also very happy..... I don't know since when, you think all this for Shravya that she should be happy and now after the arrival of Adhyay Ji, I don't think she will ever be upset ...... I don't know why I feel that maybe now Shravya will also forget us because Adhyay Ji will take great care of her ...... "

Radhika smilingly holds Aditi's hand and drags her in front of herself, then lovingly touches her cheek and says.

"No matter how good she gets her in-laws or husband, the girl never forgets her maternal house ..... but I am happy..... (she looks at Adhyay then Shravya) very happy...."

After feeding sweets to Adhyay, Manohar comes in front of Raunak and feeds him, sweets.

But Raunak takes a piece of sweets from his hand and breaks it in half and looks at Radhika with his pleading eyes while smiling on his face and she nods her head immediately as she doesn't want to deny his request.

Raunak quickly puts the piece of sweets in Manohar's mouth. Manohar also gets happy, takes it in his mouth and kisses his head, and mutters.

"Thank you... "