Chapter. 95

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi is not able to stop her laughter at all and she is laughing continuously after remembering the scenes. Seeing Ruhi laughing continuously, Raunak is also laughing, but he does not know at all why Ruhi is laughing. Even after trying a lot, if Ruhi stops her laughter, then in no time she starts laughing again more loudly.

"Oh, Ruhi what happened...."

Ruhi is about to tell Raunak controlling her laughter but she realizes a little that she cannot tell everything that happened between Adhyay and Shravya. So she keeps quiet and tells him.

"Raunak, now I can not tell you everything that happened here, but I can definitely tell that I have enjoyed so much in such a terrible way that my condition has worsened while enjoying.... I still remember all the scenes very well."

"Ok, But all I can understand is that you have troubled your brother-in-law a lot, because of which you are enjoying so much .... Am I right ..... or I'm definitely right."

As soon as Raunak mentioned Adhyay, Ruhi started laughing very loudly again. Raunak's face also has a smile on seeing her as he has understood too much that Ruhi has harassed Adhyay too much. Ruhi tries to control herself, raises her collar in praise, and says.

"You know I am the devil, And I am very proud of this....."

On hearing this from Ruhi, Raunak also starts laughing very loudly that Ruhi is praising herself by calling herself a devil. He says.

"Ok, my little devil.... What about your studies..."

"After Jiju left, I sat and talked with Didi for 2 hours. After that, I came into the room and called you and now I am talking to you. Now in a while, I will do my studies. Till now I have done nothing and still, I am not in any mood to do anything."

"Ok, so this devil kid today is just in the mood to have fun and nothing else."

On hearing the name "kid", Ruhi looks at Raunak with astonishing eyes, but to clear her doubts, she asks him smiling but being very serious from inside.

"Raunak Tell me the truth, do I look like a child to you?..."

"Yup sweet little baby .... Who is very mischievous but I like to spend my time with this naughty kid...."

Ruhi smiles after listening to Raunak but she still has doubts in her mind so now she is scared to ask anything because she does not want to hear anything that breaks her heart. She does not even want to talk more than Raunak because she knows that her mood is no longer the same as it was, so Raunak can know this, so she tells Raunak.

"Let's have a lot of fun today and Di will stay here, then I know that I will not study tomorrow also. Now that I have some time, I will study.... I'll talk to you later."

Raunak knows very well that Ruhi has to study and studies are very important for her and after meeting her sister she may not have really got any time to study. That's why she will study now, that's why he also tells her.

"Ok.... Do your studies, call me whenever you have time."

Ruhi quickly disconnects the phone. Still, she is holding the phone very tightly and she goes to her phone gallery and starts looking at Raunak's photo. She doesn't know why she did this but she is feeling so much better looking at Raunak's photo at the moment.

 She doesn't know why she did this but she is feeling so much better looking at Raunak's photo at the moment