Chapter. 55

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay wants that Shravya sees him once lifting her eyes. He wants to see himself in her beautiful eyes. This time is very precious for him. In a short time, both of them are going to be with each other forever. He wants to settle this moment in his eyes for some time.

But Shravya is so shy that looking into his eyes directly is far away, she is not looking at him even from the corner of her eyes. But even Adhyay has not learned to give up so easily. He looks at Raunak and winks.

Raunak smiles and immediately takes out his mobile as Adhyay has indicated to him that he is about to do something that he wants to keep with him forever so he captures this moment on his mobile.

Adhyay immediately holding his stomach sits on the stairs and Shravya does not understand anything, she feels that Adhyay is sitting there to tease her, so she cannot do anything, she stands silently as she is standing.

But Ruhi has understood the actions of her brother-in-law to a great extent, she knows very well what her brother-in-law wants to do, so she comes to him to support him.

"Should I call the doctor…."

Adhyay smiles looking at Shravya who knows he is acting here that's why she is standing silently but he says to Ruhi.

"My doctor knows my treatment very well but my doctor does not want to treat me, now you tell me what should I do my sweet sister-in-law."

Ruhi sits next to Adhyay on the stairs and first looks at Shravya then looks at Raunak and says very calmly.

"Well my dear handsome brother-in-law, You do this, leave this doctor because your doctor is very useless, I become very crazy for you, bole tho full lattu, I think you should leave her and I leave my fiance, both of us get married...."

All the people standing there with Adhyay laugh but Raunak's face is worth seeing. But even after listening to this, Shravya does not raise her face toward Adhyay and does not look at all, now it is getting very difficult for him. Adhyay looks at Ruhi, she just shrugs her shoulders and gets up from there.

He knows very well that she is very nervous and emotional today, and especially she is hiding her red eyes from him, Which must have turned red because of her crying, so he stands in front of her and holds her both hands in his hand, and says softly.

"For once I want my bride to lift her eyes and look at me and in those eyes, I can see myself, can't you do that much for me....."

It is very difficult for Shravya because she is always too shy to look into Adhyay's eyes and she always avoids looking into those magical eyes which always spellbound her.

Adhyay also knows this very well, so he is adamant that she should look into his eyes. Shravya slowly raises her face and lifts her eyelids and looks into his eyes.

Adhyay is looking into Shravya's eyes with a smile. This time is very difficult for both of them as Shravya is unable to look into his eyes because she is feeling very shy and very emotional.

It is difficult for Adhyay because he was still controlling himself for so long but now he is feeling that he should immediately take Shravya in his arms. He has to control himself and he knows this very well.

Adhyay is holding her hands and leads her upwards where his sister and Ruhi are standing with jaymala(garland).

Rithika and Ruhi give Jaymala to Adhyay and Shravya, Adhyay's height is 6'2 feet, and he is standing in front of her straight. The groom's side party starts hooting.

"Don't dare to bow down your head otherwise you always do this...."

Shravya is 5'6 feet and wearing heels also, Shravya starts garlanding him by bending her eyes but Adhyay is deliberately standing straight due to which she is unable to garland him.