Chapter.37

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya is very close to Adhyay and she can hear his heartbeats very comfortably. Because of this, she is well aware of how his heartbeat runs like a ruthless horse.

Adhyay's sudden embrace of her was a completely new experience for her. She is not able to take him away from her because she also loves being in his arms like this but because of her shy nature, she wants to stay away from him.

Adhyay's condition is also no different from Shravya's, he has also embraced her for the first time today, and he feels as if his life depends only on Shravya.

Adhyay does not understand at all what to do now, he should hold her in his arms in the same way or else get away from her a bit.

Just then Adhyay's phone starts ringing, due to which the problem of both of them is solved, Adhyay walks away from Shravya and receives his phone Because it is Raunak's call and Raunak can say anything to him at any time which he has to be embarrassed in front of Shravya.

Shravya avoids eye contact with him While putting her hair behind her ears, she moves further to try to hide that little sweet smile that has appear on her lips a while back.

Adhyay is standing at a distance talking on his phone but his eyes are still only on Shravya, she doesn't want to see him anymore as she is still trying to control her breath which is uneven for a minute due to Adhyay's sudden embrace.

Her red crimson cheek also made her situation difficult. She turns her back to his side to fix all of her unwanted changes which embarrass her more.

Shravya is looking at the view of the vast city away from the hill, due to which she is now feeling much more relaxed. After completing his emergency, he comes to her by his subsidy steps.

She is so lost in mesmerizing view in such a way that she does not realize at all that Adhyay is standing very close behind her.

"How are you feeling now?"

Shravya turns around and looks at Adhyay, seeing her smiling, he feels a strange peace in his heart. Adhyay who smiles less often, today has a very nice smile on his face looking at Shravya's face.

"I am good now ... don't worry .... "

"Well, then we have to go for rescue...."

"Rescue ..... means .... "

"Your sister wants to kill my friend under debt...."

After listening to Adhyay, Shravya understands that Ruhi has done something to harass Ranuak again but she laughs a lot after hearing the way Adhyay told her everything. Because this is something new from his side.

"Then we should reach out to Raunak bhaiya as soon as possible or else Ruhi would have completely ruined him."

He also laughs at this, Adhyay immediately wants to take Shravya in his arms, he wants to feel her in his arms again but does not want Shravya to take this thing wrong, so he is disheartened to understand this.

But he does not want to miss the chance to hold her hand, so he immediately takes her hand in his hands and holds it tightly.

Shravya smiles, she always feels a very strange but very beautiful feeling whenever he holds her hand.