Chapter.69

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya gets down from the car and stands in the side, Raunak and Adhyay start unloading the luggage from the boot of the car, They still discuss some deal, Then a bike stops in front of them. Everyone starts looking at that bike, from the bike a girl gets down wearing ripped jeans and a leather short jacket and quickly removes her helmet. Shravya immediately screamed with joy.

"Ruhi….. "

Ruhi hugs Shravya and swings with her with excitement, Raunak turns and looks at that boy who is still wearing a helmet. Shravya also looks at him and says.

"Hi…. Rajiv ….."

Adhyay's attention also turns towards that boy. The boy takes off his helmet and waves his hand toward Shravya with a broad smile, She smiles looking at him. It is not that Adhyay has a problem with this, actually, the main problem is that Shravya smiles toward the boy but this new husband feels a ping in his heart and feels a little bit jealous because she is smiling at him someone else.

Raunak smiles at the new jealous avatar, Adhyay comes closer to Shravya and makes her closer to him by holding her waist very possessively and saying.

"Shall we go inside?..."

Rajiv received a message is also by someone, due to which he immediately told them.

"Bye Shravya di….. "

As soon as Rajeev bids her bye, Shravya turns her face and looks at Adhyay while shrugging her one eyebrow and looking at him, she slightly smiles at his act and he turns toward her without saying anything. Rajiv immediately asks Ruhi.

"Hey Ruhi, are you coming with me to Sunaina's party? "

"Yaar I am tired today but … it's ok (look at Raunak) I am coming with you…."

Raunak takes the helmet from Ruhi's hand and gives it back to Rajiv and tells him very comfortably.

"Send her location …. I will drop her there…  because it is going to take a lot of time inside here, you can go if you want ….."

"Thanks, buddy…. You solve my problem..."

Ruhi is unable to say anything to Rajiv and he leaves with the helmet without waiting for her reply because Sunaina is his girlfriend and he does not want to arrive at her party late at any cost. Ruhi looks at Raunak angrily but walks inside without saying anything to him.

"Is she angry with me….. I don't mind … But my fiance only looks good on my bike.... Now first solve her problem....."

Raunak also goes inside and starts talking with them all, their flight is almost half an hour late. Ruhi is constantly talking to only Shravya due to which Adhyay and Raunak are smiling and looking at each other. Because they know that Ruhi will not be able to talk to Shravya so much for the next 15 days, so she is talking a lot today like she wants to achieve the target.

In a few minutes, there is an announcement of their flight due to which Adhyay and Shravya bid farewell to them. Ruhi smile and waves her hand to their side till they are totally out of her sight. Raunak is noticing Ruhi only when Shravya completely disappears from her eyes, Ruhi's hand also stops and her eyes also start getting moist.

She wants to cry loudly but She knows that she is not at home at the moment and that it will not be okay for her to cry like this. She gives a glance at Raunak, who is standing there holding his laughter with his hand. She feels very hurt because she is emotional right now and he is smiling at her feelings, is he really considering her a joke?

Ruhi turns to leave without any word with him, takes out her mobile, and starts booking a cab for herself, and to leave as quickly as.

"Now definitely she is angry…. Hey Ruhi..."