Chapter. 92

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi is getting very angry right now because she had a fight with her friend on a small topic but now very much wants to talk to someone, she just doesn't understand what to do right now and she can't even call Raunak as she knows that Raunak has a very important meeting at 2:00 p.m.

And at this time she does not even want to talk to anyone other than Raunak. The truth is that she wants to talk to Raunak only and she herself does not know why it is so because earlier she used to tell her all her things to her sister but a few days ago her sister's health was very bad. That's why she doesn't want to bother her sister and can't bother her sister-in-law too, so she wants to talk to Raunak. But she is finding it very difficult to understand what to do. Her trouble is increasing because until she does not talk to anyone, she will be troubled like this. She looks at her wristwatch and starts saying to herself.

"His meeting is at 2:00 and now it is only at 1:45. If I can talk to him a little, I will just be relieved. I will hang up the phone soon."

Raunak is heading towards the conference hall, handling his files. His team members and Akshara are also with him. Akshara is walking just beside him. Just then Raunak's phone starts ringing. He is about to give his phone to Akshara at that time as he does not use any phone in the meeting, but holding his hand immediately looks up the name of the caller.

"Ruhi…."

Akshara also looks at the phone screen. She gets very angry when he reads that name with a smile. She is about to take Raunak's mobile, but Raunak again takes his phone and tells them all.

"You all have gone to the conference hall and done preparations. I am coming there shortly…. And connect Adhyay he is ready there…. I don't want any negligence…."

Everyone leaves as per his order but Akshara is standing there on which Raunak is not paying attention at all, Raunak is about to pick up Ruhi's phone when Akshara suddenly grabs his phone and tells him to smile.

"Sir, you can talk to your fiance later too, but it is very important to do last-minute preparation. I believe that you should pay more attention to this thing ...."

He does not like the way Akshara snatches the phone from him, but Raunak never likes to talk rudely to his employees. So he very lovingly takes his phone from her hands with a slight smile and tells her.

"Presentation will be presented by Adhyay and not by me, I am just presenting Adhyay here. So even if I am not in the meeting, the work will go on. But if she has called, it means that some very important thing will happen….. go inside...."

Raunak says "Go Inside" a little louder because he doesn't want to show himself to be the slightest bit harsh here. But he also knows very well that no one is more important than Ruhi.

Akshara does not have the courage at all to say one more word to Raunak. So she quietly walks away from there by bending her eyes. Raunak sees his phone and immediately calls Ruhi as he knows, Today was Ruhi's last practical Exam and if she is upset then she must have some reason or the other. He calls her, Ruhi is frustrated because he did not pick up her phone but suddenly her phone starts ringing. She looked at it with no interest but her face bloomed suddenly after she read his name. She picked up the phone without any delay.

"Raunak, I disturb you nah…. Actually, I just want to relax for a bit so I thought it was not 2:00p.m, maybe you are not busy but sorry ...."

Ruhi is constantly talking while picking up the phone. Raunak is looking out the window listening very carefully to her voice. He puts his hand on the window and very calmly tells Ruhi.