Chapter.126

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Time up Adhy…."

Adhyay's hand stops in the air and he looks at Raunak a bit angrily. But Raunak is also looking at him with exactly the same intensity and very calmly tells him.

"I don't like cheating, we already decided the first 15 minutes is yours, the second 15 minutes totally mine…."

Adhyay pushes Tanay hard to the ground and He angrily sits down at the same place where Tanay was lying sometime back. Raunak also comes inwards and starts going towards him, Tanay is badly injured and is also in a lot of pain. He is suffering in pain so badly that he is crying continuously, seeing that both of them are not feeling pity at all because he did not show any mercy to Shravya. They both want him to be in more pain and have come here to see him only in pain.

As soon as Raunak comes to Tanay. He lightly lifts his pants and squats down in front of him just to see the fear in his eyes, he fists up his hair and raises his face towards himself, the fear he wants which he can see clearly. He smiles and looks at Adhyay

"Good job bro…"

But Tanay gets any chance to recover.  Before this Raunak pulls his hair and brings him near the feet of Adhyay and asks him while dropping him towards his feet.

"Why did you do all this? You knew very well that your father's condition had become so bad that Adhyay was even ready to forgive you for whatever happened earlier, but you made such a big mistake….. Wouldn't call it a mistake, it is a crime…. And every crime needs a good punishment, that leaving you alive has become difficult now…."

Tanay suddenly starts seeing his death in front of him. He folds his hands and, falling at the feet of Adhyay, pleads with him to give up his life.

" Adhyay…. I am sorry …. I was angry with her ….. So I wanted to kill her because she was coming between me and Ruhi again and again…."

As soon as Ruhi's name comes out of his mouth. Raunak vigorously kicks his head due to which he bangs hard on the nearby wall and Adhyay looks at Raunak.

" He takes my love's name from his filthy mouth…."

He again holds his hair and makes him sit back in the same place where he was sitting. But because of his head hitting the wall, he became silent after some giddiness, so water is kept in a pot nearby for prisoners. Raunak pours the entire pot on him.

"Now tell me everything immediately otherwise …. I will kill right now…. Everything means everything….."

Tanay looked first at Raunak in panic and then towards Adhyay.

" When Shravya's parents died, Papa brought Shravya to live with us. I was a teenager at that time and her body attracted me a lot…. "

Raunak closes his eyes tightly after listening to him. He doesn't need to look at Adhyay at all because he knows that Adhyay won't leave him alive anymore.

"I started looking for excuses to touch her all the time. Upon finding her alone, I began to touch her even more, trying to do something sinful. But she turned out to be smarter and more intelligent than I thought. She soon sensed my intentions. That's why she immediately told her bade papa that she wants to be with them and not with us, papa tried hard to explain to her what is the problem here, but she said, she wants to be with those people only. She wants to be together with them because she is more comfortable with them….. But I could not let her go so easily from my hands…. That's why I often tried to go to Singh Mansion too, but I never got any chance there, but there I found Ruhi, which I started liking very much…. My Aunt was the daughter-in-law of that house but still because of my mom, I was hardly going there and meeting anyone, but when I saw her …. I want her ….."