Chapter. 66

AUTHOR'S POV

There suddenly slow music starts playing, and as soon as the music starts there, Ranjan extends his hand in front of Anjana like a gentleman. Anjana sweetly smiled and put her hand immediately on his hand.

Ranjan immediately turns her hand and marks a kiss on the back of her hand. She shyly smiles and looks at her family. Ranjan prompts Manohar and Radhika to join them on the dance floor.

As Manohar turns closer to Radhika, Radhika immediately leaves as she is not at all ready to dance with Manohar at the moment because she knows him very well, Once on the dance floor, Manohar won't let her off the dance floor so easily.

Ram-Revathi, and Aditya-Aditi, join them on the dance floor. Ruhi is smiling seeing them but her eyes go on to Akshara who is looking at her this time also. Seeing her, Ruhi does not want to spoil her mood at all because this girl has spoiled her mood to a great extent, so diverts her attention to Shravya and Adhyay.

Adhyay is holding Shravya standing very close to him all the time, Ruhi wants to tease him with her mischief tactics, she starts going to both when Raunak holds both of them by their shoulders and takes them to the stage. Ruhi sat quietly at her seat again.

Ruhi starts checking her mobile when she suddenly sees a hand in front of her. Looking at that hand she trails her eye toward the owner, by moving her gaze upwards, then Raunak is standing in front of her smiling.

"May I dance with you, ma'am…."

Ruhi's mood is very bad, she does not know the reason too well but her gaze goes towards Akshara who is staring at her right now. With a big smile on her face, Ruhi immediately grabs Raunak's hand, he hold her hand she twirled in his arm till reaching to the dance floor, she want to remove worries and enjoy everything and here Raunak is surprised she quickly grab his hand so he immediately takes her to the dance floor and says.

"You look so beautiful …."

Raunak immediately tells Ruhi while dancing. Ruhi smiles and looks into Raunak's eyes but something bothering her so she asks.

"Can I ask you a question… "

"Of course….. "

"But I want a fair answer…."

"Absolutely I will try to give you the correct answer because I think if I give you the correct answer then there will be better….. Otherwise, only God knows when this girl's mind gets spoiled and she does some mischief which will create some problems for everyone later ...."

Ruhi slightly smiles at this weird comment, Raunak is making her realize her mistake, again and again, today, which she already realized. Still, she manages herself and says to Raunak.

"As I see at your business party, very good girls from very good families have come here…. Some are just like you, can handle business well, So what interest did you get in a college student like me, you should have married a good businesswoman ...."

Raunak is currently worried about some arrangement and cannot even answer Ruhi properly so he tells Ruhi randomly.

"We should just enjoy the dance, apart from this, if we do not pay attention to any unnecessary thing, then there will be better ….."

Ruhi feels ignored and hurt too, but can't say anything, she moves with his leads, Then an old friend of Raunak and a very famous business lady comes in front of them. Raunak sees her after a long time, so he immediately leaves Ruhi and embraces her.

"What a pleasant surprise ….. "

Ruhi knows very well that Raunak will not have any such intention that he should ignore her but suddenly she does not like him leaving her in the mid of the dance while everybody looking at the dance floor only Still, she stands close to him for a few minutes when he turns and gives her some attention, But Raunak has completely forgotten about Ruhi after meeting his old friend that she was dancing with him sometime back. Mohini (friend) immediately asked him.