Chapter.43

AUTHOR'S POV

Ranjan understood Manohar's point very well but he does not want to accept Manohar's point under any circumstances.

"I have understood your point very well but whatever happened on the day of engagement, I have not forgotten it yet and I do not want my daughter-in-law to face any kind of humiliation because of any fake relationship...."

"To tell the truth, Ranjan Ji, I also do not want my daughter to feel any kind of insult, I am still alive and if something like this happened to my daughter, I cannot tolerate it at all….. But my hands are completely tied this time because Shravya herself wants to meet those people.."

Adhyay is absolutely standing beside him and he has already heard everything. Ranjan does not want Adhyay to say anything wrong in his anger so he starts moving away from there.

Because Ranjan's eyes are constantly on Adhyay and he knows that at this time Adhyay is at the height of his anger. When he started moving from there, Adhyay snatched the phone from his hand at the next moment.

"Bade papa…. Dhook..."

Manohar is silent for a second but answers him immediately with his greetings.

"God bless you Adhyay JI….. "

"Can Raunak and I come to your house for lunch tomorrow?.... "

Manohar smiles slightly at his straightforwardness, feeling the concern in Adhyay's voice, and immediately tells him.

"Ajit will come here tomorrow with his family at 10:00 a.m. for breakfast and I have invited him for lunch too, so I would like you to come here tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. and spend the whole day with us even if we can enjoy dinner also with us....."

"Thank you bade papa…. "

"Don't be…. You have every right to know how those people are behaving with your future wife and how you should treat them….. I regret that I stopped you earlier but now I am glad that you come here and seen all this with your own eyes…. To date, I have not been able to do anything for my daughter. What you are doing for her….. I am proud of you…. And please bring Rithika also with you."

After listening to him, Adhyay's anger subsides, and he also has a slight smile on his face. Ranjan and Raunak share a look and sign in relief, as Storm passes away suddenly.

After disconnecting the phone he says to everyone with a hard expression.

"Raunak and Rithika are invited for the whole day at Singh's house."

Raunak knows very well that his anger has subsided a bit, so he immediately wink at Ranjan and says with so much tension on his face.

"Papa, you have seen how the courage of those people has increased so much that they called me and Ritika for a day…. Think for a day but did not even ask for Adhyay."

Adhyay looks at Raunak and is about to open his mouth to say something to him but Ranjan shouts loudly by showing his hand.

"How did Manohar JI insult my son so much that he called you and my daughter but how did he forget my son?"

Hearing Ranjan's loud voice, Rithika comes running to the room, and Ram and Revathi also follow her. Ranjan continued this drama. Anjana knew her husband very well so she just smiled.

"I cannot tolerate my son's insult at all, we are Rajput and to insult the Rajput means to lower their nose, Adhyay you come with me and we just kidnap his both daughters, then he knows who am I?"

Hearing this from Ranjan, Anjana and Raunak want to burst into laughter but they immediately put their hand on their mouth to hide their slight smile also. Ram, Revathi, and Ritika have understood that all this is being done to harass Adhyay.