Chapter. 94

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay holds Shravya's hand and puts it on his thigh and with only one hand he is driving. Whenever he has to change gear, he changes gear only by holding her hand. Adhyay looks at Shravya who is looking outside the window at the time. He knows that he has harassed her a lot in marriage so she is not saying anything. He presses her hand a little bit tighter.

Shravya, despite this, does not look from his side and tries hard to release her hand. But Adhyay's grip is too tight due to which she cannot get rid of her hand. She has tried it many times and in the end, she stopped it all.

"So my wife is angry..."

Shravya looks at him angrily and tells him angrily.

"If I do everything to you what you did to me, you will know how it feels?..."

"Wow well this is the best idea, I am impressed you are learning very fast."

"Adhyay you are finding my words completely funny. But it's true. If you keep doing this, I will do so...."

Adhyay chuckles at her tone, which is quite louder and angered filled, he also knows very well that he has actually teased her a lot, but he is enjoying troubling her a lot as he will drop her at her house today and he will go to Bangalore tomorrow, so he didn't want to lose this opportunity. He mocks her.

"Ok my shy beauty, I am waiting for that eagerly... But I would like to say one thing. You look so beautiful in these red cheeks.... "

Adhyay doesn't want her to drop her at her house at all but doesn't want to go in front of her either, which is a bigger problem for him. That's why he thinks it is better to leave her after explaining himself because this time he had become very upset about her health. In such a situation, if he leaves her there alone, then he will feel worse. So he has decided to make Shravya stay at her house for a few days.

Even his parents also want this, Because after Shravya's health deteriorated, she did not go to her house even once and her family members know very well that they are all taking good care of Shravya but parents are parents, after all, That's why those people also want Shravya to stay with them for a few days.

The car stops in front of Shravya's house. When Adhyay leaves Shravya's hand to get out, Shravya tells him angrily.

"Golu I will not leave you...."

Adhyay laughs very loudly when he hears this. And for the first time, he didn't mind his nickname at all. He is trying too hard to contain his laughter as Shravya has become very angry with him. But even though she is angry, he is enjoying her situation a lot.

Shravya has gone inside. Adhyay is about to go inside after locking the car when a leg comes in front of him which blocks his way, due to which he stops at his place. He closes his eyes slightly because he knows a storm is waiting for him he smiles and looks at the person. Ruhi is staring at Adhyay while chewing the apple.

"Hi... Ruhi..."

"Who are you Mr..."

He chuckles as he knows she is very much angry with him, so he leans on the door frame and says softly.

"How about a small ice cream treat to coax my sweet sister-in-law."

On hearing this from Adhyay, Ruhi leaves the apple it fell on the ground and she stands in front of him, rubs her eyes well with both her hands and then looks at Adhyay. Then again she rubs her eyes and after seeing Adhyay, she checks it by poking her finger well on his shoulder. She says in a doubtful tone.

"From the appearance, the man looks like the one who used to roam around with some rotten face. The laughter which did not come at all on his lips and for talking to him seemed that just an appointment would have to be made for every single thing... Are you ok? Or Should I call a doctor ...."