Chapter.120

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

IF I GET 300 VOTES THEN I TRY TO GIVE YOU A DOUBLE UPDATE. THE CHAPTER IS UNEDITED I WROTE THE WHOLE CHAPTER IN A HOUR BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY TODAY.

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi knows very well that it will be very difficult for her to hide anything from her sister. She can hide everything from her parents, hide everything from the whole world.  But it is so difficult for her to hide anything from Shravya as if living without breath.

She first cleans her face very well after getting out of the car so that Shravya does not know anything in any way. Only when she is sure that she is looking fine, does she move toward the flat with her slow steps?

As Shravya opens the door, she looks into Ruhi's eyes very well. Ruhi has a very wide smile on her face. She smiles at Shravya as she walks in and says with excitement.

"Di You are not ready yet, we had to go shopping. I told you that we will go shopping as soon as I come from the office, what will Jiju say to me that I had to leave the office early on the excuse of going shopping and I am a very bad employee …. The first impression is the last impression….. where is malti Di….."

" Malti Di is in the kitchen, preparing lunch for us so that we both sit and have lunch here today….."

" Means We are going shopping and having lunch outside too…"

" What happened…."

Ruhi feels as if Shravya knows that she has a problem, but she moves her eyes to hide her eyes from Shravya and tells her.

"What Di… let's go Shopping jiju will…"

Shravya folds her hands across her chest and comes in front of her, then grabs her jaw and asks her seriously.

" Your jiju knows very well that we are not going shopping, because I told him that my sister has met me after a long time, so today I just want to talk to her. First of all tell me that since when have you learned to hide things from me, you are in some trouble and want to hide from me…"

Ruhi knew very well that she could not hide anything from Shravya but she was trying in vain as she did not want to disturb Shravya who is overjoyed these days. But now she has nothing left to hide from Shravya. She could hardly contain herself which she is unable to do now she immediately hugs Shravya.

"Di …. Di …. How can I tell ...."

"What kind of question is this? How will you tell me you can tell me anything? You know very well that you do not need to be afraid before telling me anything…."

" Di ….. "

Even before Ruhi can tell her anything, suddenly her message tone starts ringing continuously as if many messages are coming, on hearing the voice of which Ruhi's face turns scared, which Shravya can recognize very easily. Ruhi is scared of something, even though she is not looking at her phone. She just looks at Shravya with tears in her eyes.

Shravya does not understand at all what happened to her suddenly seeing Ruhi in this way, but she knows that there must be something on that phone, so she immediately snatches her phone from her hands and Shravya knows her password.  And she clicks on the message which has come from an unknown number. There are many blurry photos that she is not able to see, so downloads all those photos. Ruhi is only looking at her sister.

As soon as the photos are downloaded, Ruhi hugs her. Shravya immediately clutches her in her arms and starts caressing her head, due to which she realizes that she is not alone now, so she starts crying loudly with hiccups openly and says.