Chapter.44

AUTHOR'S POV

Manohar quickly comes down the stairs and sits on the sofa as if he is reading some very important news. Because he didn't even tell Radhika,  only Aditya knows that Adhyay and Raunak are going to come home today and he is very happy with this, Because, after the drama in the engagement, he also did not want his sister to talk to them.

Just then the doorbell rings but Radhika sees at his side that he is not moving from his seat at all she is surprised at his behavior but she does not say anything and starts walking towards the door but Shravya says.

"Badi maa… you just rest here I will open the door…."

When she opens the door, Rithika and Raunak are smiling while standing in front of her. Suddenly seeing both of them there brings a smile to her face too. She immediately hugs Rithika and greets Raunak with a smile.

"What a pleasant surprise Come inside… "

Rithika immediately encircled her arms around her hand and came close to her and told her affectionately.

"We wanted to surprise you so we have come suddenly and we have decided that today we are going to spend the whole day with you because after that we just have to get prepared for the wedding."

Raunak immediately stands in front of her with folded hands and like a very dear brother-in-law then tells her.

"I was very upset after eating the food of the hotel and the maid, now I thought that my sister-in-law is going to come home after a few days, take a little test of her cooking skill today..."

"Then you will not have to face any problem because your future wife also cooks very good food."

Shravya smiles and answers him, he smiles at her reply and while searching for his tigress he says meekly.

"Seriously…. But I don't trust her, she loves to mix poison in my food."

They all laughed at this, Shravya gets upset because she knows that her maternal uncle is coming there with his family at any time and Rithika also wants to spend the whole day with her due to which she does not understand anything.

"Come inside…. "

"Don't you invite me….

Those people start going inside but then hearing a hard voice, Shravya's feet freeze there, her eyes have been wide because she recognizes this voice very well.

She slowly turns to his side, Adhyay is standing with his hands in his pocket and looking at her, Shravya is unable to see in his eyes.

"Am I invited or not…. "

"Come… "

In her wobbly voice she told him, he knows very well why she is very uncomfortable. He is already standing in front of her. And he doesn't want to bother her anymore by talking about it so he behaves completely normal and says to her with a smile.

"These people said that if they want to come here and want to meet you, then how can I let go of this opportunity so easily, after all, I also have to get married in a few days then I will not be able to meet you for a long time..."

Raunak turns to look at Rithika who is looking at Adhyay with her mouth slightly opened. Both of them cannot believe that Adhyay is standing in front of them and talking to his future wife like this.

"Raunak bhaiya chuti kato… "
(Raunak bhaiya pinch me)

"Please hit me with something, it is a miracle, it is an 8 miracle, I don't want to die in my youth because of happiness...."