Chapter.135

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya is closing the buttons of Adhyay's kurta and Adhyay's eyes are only on her, which is only looking at her. He has held her waist very well with both his hands, due to which if she wants, she cannot leave him and go anywhere.

"Adhi, now you're ready, please let me go .... And suddenly what are the tantrums you started saying that I am not giving you everything in hand, then only you want that thing, otherwise you will not wear that thing at all ...."

"इसमें इतना पूछने या समझने वाली बात कौन सी है हमें हर चीज हमारी बीवी से ही चाहिए और वही हमें हर चीज देगी बस इतनी सी ही ज़िद है हमारी और आप वह भी पूरी नहीं कर सकती....."
(What is the matter to ask or understand in this, I want everything from my wife and she will give me everything, only this stubbornness and you cannot fulfill that too....)

"Very funny, now let me go...."

"You look so beautiful ....."

"Thank you so much, my handsome husband... now please let me go....."

She removes his hands from her waist forcefully and starts leaving from there, after freeing herself from him. But he immediately grabs her again, but he quickly takes her in his arms and puts his face on her shoulder while turning her towards the mirror and tells her softly.

"You want to torture me...."

She smiles and places her palm on his cheek and asks him.

"Adhi this simple yellow saree ...."

"You look like a fresh Canary.... Listen sweetheart save yourself from everyone because now only I have the right to apply turmeric to you....."

"Okay ..... anything else my love...."

"I love you..... "

"I love you too Golu....."

To tease him she quickly replies but Adhyay looks at her through the mirror with a tight-lipped smile and suddenly starts tickling her.

"Adhi ..... "

He is tickling her, by chance he loses his grip to look at her better, and she immediately runs away to the other side of the bed and sticks out her tongue towards him, and says.

"Golu .... U can't be able to catch me today...."

"Saanjh I will not leave you if I catch you... you will be in trouble...."

Adhyay ran to catch her. Before that, she opened the door and ran outside while laughing loudly. Today there is a Haldi ceremony and a lot of people have come and all the functions are happening together, due to which all the relatives of both families gathered there. A resort has been booked so that everyone can enjoy all the functions very well by staying there.

Adhyay comes to the hall and looks around which is full of guests and his eyes are on Shravya who is standing and talking to a relative. His eyes are not taking the name of turning away from her, her open hair with flowers looks so beautiful on her. Wearing floral jewelry in a very simple yellow sari, she is looking very beautiful like a bride, she is blooming like a fresh flower. She looks at him with a smile, and Adhyay smiles lightly. Ranjan and Manohar are standing nearby and looking at him. Rajan is happy seeing Adhyay but Manohar immediately tells Adhyay while eating ice cream.

"The only thing I tell everyone is that after marriage, a person changes the habits of many things. Now look at our Adhyay Ji, was it not necessary to look at anyone to make him smile, but now there is only a smile on his face....."