Chapter.5

Tere mere darmiyaan kuch Ajeeb sa rishta Hai.
Jo Jism se nahi rooh se juda hai.

Royal Hotel

Adhyay is totally engrossed in his mobile, he is studying the details of his next project very carefully.

Raunak looks at Adhyay then looks around again he looks back to him then looks here and there again. He repeatedly does this continuously.

Adhyay's attention is definitely on his mobile but he is not even ignorant of the antics of Raunak.

"What are you doing...... "

"Timepass..... "

"Call Dadisa and ask her when that girl is coming."

Raunak quickly calls Revathi and pulls his chair closer to Adhyay.

"Hey darling ..... how are you ..... I really miss you ..... I am not flirting at all....... I really love you...... and you know very well...."

He looked toward Adhyay while talking on the phone, Adhyay clenching his jaw, he immediately came directly to the point.

"I just called you to ask when your number one candidate for a daughter-in-law is coming ...... ok bye ...... don't miss me so much ..... bye...."

After disconnecting his phone he again looked towards Adhyay who was staring at him with his narrow eyes.

"She is coming ...... maybe somewhere on the way ..... "

"I have been waiting for her here for half an hour."

"Beautiful girls take time, they have to do a lot of things ...... like make-up.... Purses ...... and lipstick shade is perfect or not.... Many more things."

Adhyay just takes a look at him and silently starts looking at his phone again, because he knows well enough that no one can win in against him and he is not at all in the mood for any debate.

Raunak is looking from here to there as before, that's when his attention goes to the main gate where a girl in a white suit comes in.

"Wow .... what a beauty."

After hearing his voice, Adhyay looks at him very annoyingly then he sees where Raunak's eyes are fixed.

There is a girl in a white suit standing there and talking to the waiter, her back is facing him, but her waist-length hair attracts his attention

There is a girl in a white suit standing there and talking to the waiter, her back is facing him, but her waist-length hair attracts his attention. He is continuously looking at her.

The girl turns around with the waiter and comes toward them, her eyes are completely lower like she wants to find something on the floor.

"Shravya.... "

This name suddenly comes out of Adhyay's mouth, which leads to Raunak's attention also. The waiter stands at the nearby table with Shravya and pulls up the chair by saying something to her, she just shakes her head and sits on that chair.