Chapter.73

AUTHOR'S POV

It's a very beautiful morning. At night, Adhyay and Shravya were talking late at night without bothering themselves about time, so till now both of them had not woken up. But Shravya stirred a little bit in her sleep and felt some weight on her stomach.

She puts her hand on it to take that weight off her, But as soon as she puts her hand there, it feels like someone's hand. All of a sudden she opens her eyes because she doesn't understand what happened. It's Adhyay's hand on her stomach. Shravya has a very thin flat stomach, Adhyay's palm can cover her waist properly which is right now on her stomach.

She slightly turns her face to look at him. If she is fully turned on his side her lips will definitely touch his, and she knows this. With this naughty thought so much, her cheeks have become completely hot and red. She can easily feel the hotness on her cheeks. She starts sliding slowly away from him on the bed so that she does not have to grab his hand and remove it from her stomach, Because by doing this Adhyay may wake up and she doesn't even want to think about the situation after that.

She presses her lower lip between her teeth, and slowly slides away from him. As soon as Adhyay realizes that Shravya is getting away from him, he immediately grabs her tighter and pulls her closer to him. Now her back is touching his broad chest. She presses her hand tightly to her mouth. Not his broad muscular front touches her his lips are on her neck, His breath fanned on her neck. It's creating a somerslot in her stomach.

After marriage, many times they have come close to each other and have hugged, but for the first time on the bed, both of them have cuddled each other. She smiles shyly at his action but feels tickling now which creates havoc, But she knows that if she tries to get away from him, he will wake up and the situation will get even more awkward.

He has held her stomach very tightly so she wants to loosen his grip by placing her hand on his hand, But as soon as she is about to do so, Adhyay immediately grabs her hand and holds her very well. She is very surprised that he is awake. He says in his hoarse voice.

"Good morning Mrs. Thakur….. "

For Shravya, this situation has become too awkward now because Adhyay has woken up and both of them are very close to each other, that too in bed. He crosses his all fingers with her to intertwine them properly and kisses her head and says.

"Turn around Saanjh….."

He loosens his grip lightly, due to which Shravya turns and lies down straight but didn't look at him, he hovers over her and kisses her forehead, and says again.

"Good morning Saanjh……"

"Good morning…. "

She whispers but it's easily audible for him, he caresses her cheek with his thumb sensuously and says.

"Did I make you uncomfortable…. "

The situation is not at all uncomfortable for Shravya as it is too cozy for her. She does not look at him at all and shakes her head immediately to refuse that this position is not at all uncomfortable for her.

"Words sweetheart….."

Shravya also does not want to describe anything in words, so she immediately raises her eyes lightly and starts looking into his eyes. As soon as she looks into his eyes, a very beautiful smile starts crafting on his face, he kisses her forehead and says.

"At least reply to my good morning sweetly not like formal…."

She smiles at his mood change way and says with a small smile.

"Good morning …."

"Today we will have breakfast in a very beautiful place so get ready quickly we have to go…. "