Chapter.115

PLEASE PRESS THE ⭐ BUTTON, AND PLEASE FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT FOR AMAZING UPDATES.

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya is talking to Anjana due to which Anjana is getting a little upset after listening to her and looking at Ranjan with a worried face.

"I remain free all day because no work remains for me….. Sunita di also leaves after doing her work. I have a lot of books here which I have already read completely in 3 days. Now I have started reading them again….. Adhyay and Raunak Bhaiya are very busy with their work, so I do not want to disturb them much. But seriously mom I got so bored here even l love to read books but now it also feels like reading is too boring. I miss you all …. Summer break is going on in college so I can't join college now. So for a month and a half, I will have to be bored like this…... Adhyay was there for a long time, so suddenly his work also increased….. It is not that both of them do not try to give time to me, but they also have an office which they cannot neglect much...."

Anjana knows that Shravya wants her to go to her for a few days but Ranjan doesn't want to do that at all because he has very important work here and it never happened that Ranjan stayed away from Anjana for more than 7 days. That too when he used to be out of India when he cannot take Anjana with him in any rare case, Even in such a situation, she is also very much worried about how she should refuse Shravya. So try to say.

"Never mind Shravya this happens many times….. It's only a matter of a few days. Then you too will get used to these things…. I would have come there but you know very well that none of Ranjan's work is done without me…. He is such a kid without me…. In such a situation, he is going to face a lot of problems here. Shivi You also try to understand that if I could have come there, I would have come sweetheart….."

Shravya also knows very well that she is not saying anything wrong. None of Ranjan's work can be done without Anjana and she cannot call Radhika because her sister-in-law is pregnant. Aditi will need her more than anyone. So she smiles and tells Anjana.

"Never mind, mom, I understand everything very well ….  I'll manage on my own…. I will find some way to solve my boredom…. Should I join some library what you say…. Any other idea…."

Anjana looks at Ranjan with mischief in her eyes. Ranjan also understood her point very well. He shakes his head with a smile and knows that his wife will not agree without saying this.

"I'll give you an easy idea…. Bring a small golu or little shivi in this world…."

Shravya, on hearing Anjana's words, presses her lower lip between her teeth and smiles shyly with her eyes closed lightly. She knows that everyone is eagerly waiting for her good news and in fact, she too now thinks that she should bring a lovely little guest into their life as soon as possible. It is a different matter that she has never spoken openly to Adhyay on this issue.

"Mom, maybe Badi Mumma's call is also coming…. I'll call you later."

Anjana bursts out laughing as she knows very well that she is just making an excuse to her. Shravya immediately disconnects the phone as she cannot continue her conversation any longer. After keeping the phone, she starts thinking to herself that she has not talked to Adhyay on this matter to date. But it is not that both of them are not even ready for this thing. They will welcome parenthood with open arms very soon.

Thinking about everything, she walks into the kitchen so that she can beat her boredom and starts cooking a lot of food back to back. She doesn't realize at all how much time has passed. Her attention is broken when the doorbell rings loudly, she looks at the clock. It is 8:30. PM. After that, she realizes that she has been making something or the other in the kitchen for the last 3 hours.