Chapter.14

Jab Maine tujhe pane ki koshish ki,tu mujhse bahut dur tha,Aaj jab main tujhse dur hona chahta hun, tu mere bilkul dil ke kareeb mahsus hota Hai

tu mujhse bahut dur tha,
Aaj jab main tujhse dur hona chahta hun, tu mere bilkul dil ke kareeb mahsus hota Hai.

Jab Maine tujhe pane ki koshish ki,tu mujhse bahut dur tha,Aaj jab main tujhse dur hona chahta hun, tu mere bilkul dil ke kareeb mahsus hota Hai

Author's pov

"But I am not talking about Shravya...... I am talking about Ruhi .... because I know very well you guys already like Shravya for Adhyay .... "

Ranjan and Ram are in total shock after listening to him, but a very beautiful smile starts appearing on their faces because now they are very relieved.

Ranjan sighed deeply, he is so much relieved now that he sits leisurely and takes his sweet time to relax, he is taking deep breaths after hearing him, pour some water in a glass, and gulp that in one go.

But he is a little bit uncomfortable because of Raunak's marriage proposal. He gets up from his seat, places his hands on his waist, walks lightly into his cabin, losing his tie again, sits in front of Manohar, and says.

"Manohar JI .... You are ..."

"Very smart .... I know very well.... "

Manohar immediately interrupts him in the middle and tells him while adjusting his collar with his hands like praising himself, due to Manohar's sudden action the atmosphere there becomes somewhat calm. Both father and son chuckle at his action.

Before Ranjan can say anything to Manohar, his secretary brings coffee and refreshment for them. She serves coffee to Manohar and Manohar looks at that girl with so much curiosity that the girl also looks back at him and says while smiling.

"Do not worry sir, I have put 3 spoons of sugar in your coffee as you said before."

After hearing her Ranjan's eyes get wide and about to come out from his sockets he shouts.

"Three spoons of sugar ...... Manohar Ji are you serious about this?.... three spoons of sugar ..... (turn towards the girl) and when he says to put three spoons of sugar in his coffee ."

Ranjan's secretary gets nervous because of a sudden rise of voice and in her nervous voice she explains to him.

"When he is coming into your cabin to meet you with me, he has already told me that whatever I bring for him coffee or tea, I should put three spoons of sugar in his cup."