Chapter.140

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak holds shades in his mouth and both his hands are full of shopping bags. In front, Ruhi is still searching for something good for herself due to which Raunak's face is worth seeing.

"Ummm …. Luhi….."

He is unable to call her because of the glasses being pressed to his lips, due to which Ruhi immediately comes and takes his glasses out of his mouth and puts them on her eyes and shows her smile him and asks.

"What happened? My husband is scared of my shopping, so is getting upset like this?"

"Darling…. I am not bothered about your shopping. I am getting upset because of you. ……. I was sleeping comfortably oblivious to the world in my cozy bed... I do not know when you went out shopping and suddenly you called me and told me to come here, otherwise, no one will be worse than you….. I can tell you with certainty that there is no one worse than you….  Who wakes up her husband in this way and forcefully calls him here and gives all the shopping bags to him as soon as he comes….…"

" Ohh… this right is only patent for me… let's go for lunch sweetheart….. "

Ruhi walks ahead saying this and Raunak runs after her with the shopping bag and says.

" Madam, I want double wages for this much work… "

" You will love your wage just when we reach the hotel where you are suffering from a heart attack… "

Raunak immediately smiles after listening to her and says in a very mischievous way.

" Oh wait for that….. "

They both take their lunch comfortably. After that came the hotel. Ruhi keeps some bags on the side and starts showing all her shopping to Raunak, which has clothes and several things for all of Raunak. Raunak smiles seeing her shopping and pulls both her cheeks and tells her.

"What is there in those bags that I cannot see, what special shopping did you do for yourself?

"That's also for you darling…… "

"For me ……  show …… "

"Give me 5 minutes…… "

She immediately goes to the washroom with the packet. Raunak, who keeps watching her go, quietly starts waiting for her. He picks up a glass of water and starts drinking when Ruhi comes in front of him by opening the door, leaning on the door frame very seductively, all the water in his mouth spits out immediately.

"Damn you looking so hot….."

Ruhi is wearing a transparent nightie with lacy lingerie inside and she looks very beautiful and hot in it. Raunak starts running towards her, but Ruhi walks away from him, smiling and walking towards the bed with a reverse movement, he is moving with her every step while discarding his clothes. They both fall to the bed, she laughs and asks.

"How is my surprise hubby… "

"I will show you… "

He placed his lips on her and sucked them so hard, that she suddenly felt he sucked her all the breath from her body.

"I love you, sweetheart… ."

"I love you too Jaanu… ."

*****************