Chapter.85

AUTHOR'S POV

"We are at Apollo hospital…."

As soon as Adhyay hears this, his steps, which were rapidly moving outwards, start moving out at an even faster rate. He does not know who is in the hospital at the moment, but his heartbeat has increased a lot. He asks his father very patiently.

"What happened, dad….. "

"She needs you…"

Adhyay feels that his heartbeat has stopped for a while. He knows what his father is talking about. He immediately disconnects his father's phone and calls Ola Bike, because he knows very well that going by cab in this much traffic can get him very late.

As he comes out of the airport, the bike is parked in front of him. He immediately sits on it. The bike starts moving at its speed, due to which he is getting upset. He immediately stops him by patting him on the shoulder.

"Yes sir….."

Adhyay quickly gets off the bike and sits in front of him. The man doesn't understand anything and accidentally slides back lightly to give Adhyay some space, but he understands that Adhyay wants to ride his bike so he tries to stop Adhyay but by then It's too late.

"Sir ....

The boy was driving at a constant speed which was beyond Adhyay's tolerance. At this time because he had to reach the hospital as soon as possible. In the next 15 minutes, Adhyay is in front of Apollo Hospital and the driver is unable to tell him anything as he does not understand what to tell him, Adhyay immediately takes out the ₹2000 note and gives it to him, and runs inside.

He does not know at all what has happened to Shravya, but he definitely knows that his breath is stopping in thinking of something happening to Shravya. He quickly takes out his phone and immediately calls his father. He is moving forward because he doesn't know where to go. But he doesn't want to wait any longer. Immediately his father also picks up the phone and immediately tells him.

"Adhyay Have you arrived at the airport?"

"I am at Hospital…. Where are you all…."

His father is so upset at the moment that he cannot hear properly what he said, he just says him immediately.

"Adhyay, Manohar Ji has come here, it would be better if you try to come here as soon as possible. Whenever Shravya comes to her senses, she finds you in front of her. It will be better for her, till you come she will probably shift her from the emergency ward ...."

Adhyay is constantly moving forward. He immediately disconnects his phone and asks her to stop the nurse from passing by.

"Where is the emergency ward…."

"Go straight then take left…."

Adhyay runs from there at a fast speed. His heartbeat is very restless, ever since he has heard that Shravya is unconscious at this time, he is very angry that Shravya did not take care of her at all.

"I will teach you how to be careless….."

Adhyay immediately comes and stands in front of everyone. No one can believe in their eyes that Adhyay is standing in front of them but as everyone feels relieved to see him in front of them, Anjana immediately embraces him and starts crying because she was very upset to see Shravya's condition.

"What happened….."

Ranjan too embraces Adhyay and immediately tells him.

"Actually…. We all felt that she is missing you very much. So today we went to pick her up at her college to have a small ice cream party.