Chapter. 64

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya is very upset at this time. After all, she does not understand what to do now because she did not talk to anyone and the beautician is now standing in front of her room with her all boxes coloring her face, which she doesn't like at all. Why coloring because everything seems to her crayons and her face is a canvas for her artistic works.

She could not talk to Adhyay since this morning as Adhyay left the house soon after breakfast. There was a back-to-back meeting today and a lot of work on the party venue as well.

This party is specially organized for the business delegates in the happiness of the marriage, Adhyay is the most eligible bachelor in the country. But for Adhyay it is a good opportunity to get new heights for his business, So he does not want to tolerate any laxity at this party and wants to keep everything perfectly in front of his eyes.

Shravya doesn't want to disturb Adhyay by calling him under any circumstances and now it seems to her that she can't say anything to anyone so she is sitting quietly with her head bowed in front of a beautician who going to apply a thick layer of makeup on her face which is very annoying her later, She closed the door and the beautician instructed her.

"Ma'am you sit down, we can wear that gown later too."

Shravya is looking at the photo of Adhyay in front of her as if she wants to say something to him but knows that his photo will not answer anything. So she says to the beautician.

"Ok… as you say."

She is seated in front of the vanity table immediately, Beautician gets engaged in her work, Shravya too can not do anything now, so she is quietly closing her eyes and getting her makeup done, in the meantime Rithika also comes there with her gown, so that she does not face any problem later.

After completing her work, the beautician says Shravya to open her eyes. She opened her eyes to check her caked face, but She is very surprised to see her face.

As Shravya was quite terrified to see the amount of makeup on the beautician's face. But she does not put so much makeup on her face at all, but as per her liking beauticians have done very natural make-up, because of which Shravya is very happy to see.

"Are you satisfied with the makeup ma'am? Because I wanted to give you a very nice smoky look which also looks very nice on you but your husband absolutely refused it, he said that he only wants your natural face with minimal makeup...."

Shravya immediately sees the beautician and Rithika laughs out loud from behind because she knows everything so she says loudly while applying her makeup by another beautician.

"See, my brother is not bitter all the time, he is also very cute too sometimes, now you have just come, now slowly see how my brother will take care of you… go wear your gown bhabhs…. I put it in the closet already."

Shravya smiles a lot after listening to Rithika but she is very happy that Adhyay knows very well that Shravya does not like much makeup at all, so maybe that's why Adhyay has already spoken to the beautician.

She is totally lost in the thoughts of Adhyay, as soon as she opens the box, her eyes wide open, her chin wriggles but suddenly both Rithika and the beautician come inside and shout.

"Don't dare to ruin the makeup...."

Shravya turns to look at both of them, Rithika comes to her and puts her hand on her shoulder, and tells her in a very friendly manner.

"You don't need to think that mom will get angry with you for not wearing the dress of her choice, but it was your first time so she is not angry with you otherwise she will hundred percent could be angry with you that you didn't tell her that you were not comfortable with the dress she likes…."