Chapter.53

Hello everyone.

Happy Diwali

Now wish me as a writer I completed one year, Thank you so much for being my partner in this beautiful journey.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Every single comment of you guys is very valuable to me, I can't even tell you. I am very happy today, because of you guys.

Thank you once again.

Author's pov

Adhyay is sitting in the club with all his friends and cousins but his eyes are constantly on the main entrance of the club like he is waiting for someone desperately.

Raunak sitting next to Adhyay, Raunak is constantly shaking his legs as if he is very much nervous about something.

Raunak knew very well that Adhyay did not like to visit the club and party at all, so Raunak organized a party for his friend and the cousins ​​but he did not force Adhyay to come here because he loves his life very much.

Adhyay knows all this ever since this party was planned but he did not say even once that he will come to this party or he has the slightest interest in this thing.

He was in a very good mood at the sangeet party too but suddenly his mood got worse and only after that did he say that he is ready to come to the club so Raunak is well aware that something big is going to happen here.

He looks at his cousins and friends who are having a lot of fun and enjoying the party a lot who were pretty sure that Adhyay wouldn't come to this party at all.

To try his luck for the last time, Raunak turns to Adhyay and asks him in a very low voice.

"Look Adhy...... We need to talk….. It's very urgent."

Adhyay does not turn at his side at all, nor looks at him even slightly, all his attention is still on the entrance but he does answer his words.

"It's not a time to talk and understand your words. I gave you a chance, but you missed that opportunity."

"Listen, bro….. "

Raunak starts saying something when he sees Tanay and Aditya are coming, Adhyay immediately gets up from the barstool and goes to welcome them up from there like a special guest.

Raunak immediately lays his hand on his eyes because he knows he can't stop Adhyay now even if he wants to.

Adhyay hugs Aditya and Tanay, bringing them both inside. Raunak immediately calls Ruhi, But she does not pick up her phone because she was in a deep slumber.

"Damn…. What should I do….. I can't tell anything to my sister-in-law even if I want because my sister-in-law can't face Adhyay's anger at this time."