Chapter.77

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi is doing her file work and Raunak is constantly describing his whole day in the office while eating lavish food on the video call in front of her.

"So that's why my whole day is finished in one go….. "

After telling her everything he wants to tease her just to bother so he says.

"Do you ever try noodles samosa, and what about tacos …. "

Ruanak smiles and says this to Ruhi who was doing her work. She raises her eyelids without looking at him properly, then sits straight and looks at him in slight anger, due to which Raunak's laughter starts resonating there a lot. She disconnects the video call without giving him any chance to say anything. Raunak immediately called her again. But she didn't receive his phone call.

"Are yrrr she is angry, she was not able to eat because of her work and I forcibly teased her... dude... Raunak you never care damn girl pick up the phone I am sorry…"

He gets upset calling her continuously but she is not pick up his call. Finally, he starts doing his work. He knows that tomorrow morning Ruhi will call him again. Around 11:00 pm suddenly his phone rings and it is Ruhi's call so he immediately smiles and makes a video call.

"Hey, sweety…."

He can not even complete his point that before this he sees that Ruhi is eating tacos while enjoying it with lots of pleasure, she licks her lips and says.

"It's so yummy …. "

Raunak is not in a position to say anything at all. He is just looking at Ruhi who is enjoying her tacos to the fullest. He is completely silent but his eyes are only on Ruhi's lips. Seeing Raunak looking at her like this, Ruhi immediately tries to ask him in gestures by showing her tacos that he also wants this, but Raunak quietly refuses her by shaking his head and placing his hand under his chin to look at her even in a better way without blinking his eyes. She lastly licked the tips of her fingers and said.

"Wow, it's so tasty…. You might not know but I make the most delicious tacos in the world….. Umm yummy…. Do you want to try ….. O… "

She makes a circle of her lips in an O shape then slowly places her hand on her lips and says.

"What bad luck Mr.Rathore you can't…. Shhh….. I feel very sad ….. Come on, no problem ….... I eat your share too…. "

Raunak wants to laugh out loud on this matter, but he knows very well that if this girl feels bad again, then she will stop the video call and do something again which can be harmful to him this time. Because just seeing her at this time is inflicting such a great punishment for him which he cannot describe in words. His mind is pressuring him, That he quickly enters the video call itself and takes her in his arms, and makes her sit on his lap and stare at her for hours. He diverted the topic.

"What else do you make or only know how to make tacos only?"

She gives him a toothy smile counts something on her finger and immediately looks at him with wide-open eyes and says.

" I just came to know a few seconds ago that I make a lot of things, but none of them are suitable for you to eat because you are health conscious and all I know is how to cook fast food because I would make very good fast food and along with making good, I also eat them well too…. "

Raunak folded his arm across his chest and thought for a while and said.

" Ok, I don't know how to cook a lot, Maid cooks everything for me, so we will fix a target with her that she makes 6 days which is very good according to health and gives you a kitchen for 1 day in a week, whatever fast food you want to make, you make and try it on me…. And destroy all my week's hard work in one day..."