CHAPTER.128

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Go hide somewhere…."

Raunak, who had been watching everything silently for so long, suddenly grasps her by the waist, clings her to his hard chest very close, and, lightly moving his knuckle over her cheeks, says to her in a very hard tone.

"Tigress …. I don't know what you want to do, but I also want some answers…. And you need rest..."

Ruhi immediately puts her finger on his lips and looks into his eyes very softly tells him.

" I want to show you something…."

"And I want you to rest only… we will solve the matter later…"

" Now …."

" You are becoming too stubborn, don't listen to anything. Soon you need some treatment….Tomorrow bade papa is coming here…. I tell him tomorrow that I have to marry this stubborn girl as soon as possible. If her family does not agree with our demand, then I will get her kidnapped…. Remember I am not ready to wait now...."

"Fine I am ready to kidnap, but now go and hide somewhere…."

He first looks at her properly then kisses her forehead and leaves towards the washroom while looking towards her, she is also not moving her gaze somewhere else. Ruhi comes close to his table and sits on Raunak's chair. She knows that as soon as she comes to the office, Akshara is the first to visit Raunak in his cabin on some pretext or the other. But today when she comes to know that Ruhi is there instead of Raunak, she will definitely come to meet her in anger and did something which is only harmful to her and today Ruhi pour out her all anger once on her.

She takes out a very beautiful picture of Adhyay and Shravya smiling at their wedding on her phone, seeing that she too smiles lightly. She too has to meet Shravya at the earliest as she knows that Adhyay has told her that she is going to regain consciousness very soon.

She has a lot of guilt about the fact that Shravya had to go through so many things because of her and she was so oblivious to everything that she never realized that Tanay liked her. But this is also the biggest truth she never likes him more than Shravya's cousin.

She realizes that she can cry at any time, but today she will not weaken herself, she also has a firm intention for this. She lifts her eyes and looks towards the washroom. From where Raunak is staring angrily as he had already warned her in the morning that he no longer needs tears in her eyes. She immediately turns her gaze to the other side as she does not want Raunak to come out in any way and spoil any of her game.

For some time she just sits there thinking that suddenly the door opens and Akshara comes inside smiling.  Ruhi also smiles seeing her, Akshara closes the door and looks at her, as soon as Ruhi's smile has increased a lot, Akshara narrows her eyes and tells Ruhi.

"You are a very brazen and shameless girl, who, despite knowing everything, comes here again and again raising her face very proudly.  First of all, tell me where Raunak is at this time?... And what the hell you are doing here....."

" Raunak ….. well my husband is with my sister in the hospital to take care of her ….."

" What do you mean by your sister … Her husband is with her then what is Raunak doing there, Raunak should have come here in the office…."

Ruhi bangs hard on the table and stands straight, looks very angrily in her eyes, and says.

" Who are you? The one who calls Raunak by his name, he is my husband. Only I have the right to call him by name…. Because he is my husband… if you forgot your place then let me remember you, you are a cheap PA of Raunak and Jiju that's it….."