Chapter.123

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

DISTURBING SCENE READ AT YOUR RISK

Tanay angrily drags Shravya in very harshly, he presses her into the wall and closes the door, turns her back in anger, and slaps her on the face so hard, The force of his slap was so strong that Shravya's head hardly hit the nearby wall, due to which her head suddenly felt dizzy. She holds her head and tries to collect herself, but Tanay again grabs her hair and slaps her on the other cheek. He roars loudly.

"I had called Ruhi here. Why did you come here, it is your habit to come in my way every time, today I remove you from my path so that neither you will remain nor you will come in my way ...."

Shravya has not been able to come out of the effects of those two slaps. He suddenly punches her in the stomach. Then he again grabs her hair and slaps her two-three times on her cheeks with full force.

Blood starts pouring out of Shravya's mouth as the force of his slap is too much which is beyond her tolerance she already feels dizzy. He hardly punches her stomach, She is moaning in pain but as if he cannot hear her moaning and he is beating her continuously like he wants to kill her today. He shouts loudly.

"I had called Ruhi here. If she came here, I would have made her mine….. She only becomes mine…... But you spoiled my whole game again…..  You don't deserve to live…..  Everything is over because of you….. I will kill you today….."

He grabs her hair and drags her to bed and shows her Ruhi's nude photos on his phone. She is barely able to open her eyes because the pain is beyond her tolerance.

"Look …. These photos are of Ruhi, which I do not make viral in any situation because I love her, but your very loving act has compelled me to do all this. You want your sister to never be harmed, But today because of you she will be infamous everywhere .... Because of you she got away from me and because of you she will be infamous everywhere today."

Shravya suddenly gets courage on hearing Ruhi's name, and Ruhi's face starts revolving around her eyes. She wants to save her by any means, even ready to lose her life in this. She quickly snatches his phone from his hands and slams it hard on the ground in a blink it breaks into two pieces.

Tanay feels as if suddenly someone has snatched his everything. He never intended to defame Ruhi with these photos, so he just kept these photos on his mobile so that he could scare Ruhi all the time and forcefully make her his own by calling her somewhere.

"You bitch ….. how dare you…"

He picks up the pieces of the broken phone and starts taking a good look at it then shouts loudly in frustration. Shravya takes care of herself and starts going backward because she does not have the courage to run away from there.

But soon Tanay turns around, kicks her, and she falls to the ground, he grabs Shravya's hair in tight grip and slaps her again, and makes her fall on the bed. Shravya tries to get out of there crawling on the bed, but he again slaps her and strangles her by slapping her on the bed.

The pressure of his fingers is so much on her throat that Shravya starts feeling that her life will be lost in no time. Only the smiling face of Adhyay is visible in front of her, only beautiful moments start revolving around her.

AUTHOR'S POV

(AUTHOR'S NOTE- Scenes are mixed so please try to understand everything wisely, don't be confused by anything, The scene starts from there when suddenly Ruhi looks at the front wall.)