Chapter. 93

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay is standing nearby looking for his clothes in such a way as he will look the best today. But in actual meaning, all his attention is on his wife and mother who are standing next to him. Anjana is selecting a saree for Shravya to wear to the wedding. Anjana takes out a bright red saree, she smiles and looks at that saree, then puts it on Shravya's shoulder and tells her to be very smiling.

"This saree looks very nice. You wear this and I have matching jewelry. You will look very beautiful wearing that jewelry….."

Adhyay shields his eyes from his mother and sees the saree that Shravya is still wearing on her shoulder and she imagines herself smiling looking at herself in the mirror. Adhyay also imagined her very well and he knows that he will not be able to control if she wears that saree, so he interrupts them and tells them.

"Don't you think this is so weird so shiny, so bright…"

Anjana turns completely on Adhyay's side. Shravya hides her smile as she knows very well that Adhyay will drop her off at her house tonight after which he leaves tomorrow morning for Bangalore. He does not want to go in front of her so he decides that he will drop Shravya at her house only tonight. Anjana says in a strict tone.

"Only such bright colors look good on a new bride….."

"I am also newly married but I am not wearing any strange things due to which I look different from everyone because sometimes before I get married. Why have you people taken all this responsibility that you people have to look different? You can wear normal clothes. What's the need for so much fuss?..."

Adhyay sulking so much, Because he does not want Shravya to wear red color at all, because the red color increases his all kind of desires and he does not want to increase his desire at this time, last night he informed everyone in the house that he is dropping Shravya at her house tonight, in such a situation, he will not be able to stop Shravya here because everyone will ask him different types of questions.

Shravya is barely able to hide her laughter as she understands everything very well about Adhyay's point of view but right now she cannot laugh at all in front of her mother-in-law. Anjana narrows her eyes and turns and looks at Shravya. Anjana speaks in a strict voice.

"Shravya took out his clothes from the cupboard and let him push out from here. I know very well this is a carbon copy of Ranjanji. What is he trying to say here?..."

Shravya quietly comes near the cupboard and takes out all his clothes of Adhyay and puts them in his hands. Adhyay is only looking at her and he tells his wife without looking at his mother.

"Don't wear that saree…"

He takes his clothes and goes out of there. Shravya turns towards Anjana and both of them start looking at each other for a few minutes after seeing each other like this both of them start laughing very loudly. Anjana says.

"Adhyay is four steps ahead of Ranjan Ji. You will have to face many difficulties. Start tinkering a bit from now on. Otherwise, he is going to bother you a lot, maybe tomorrow he will refuse you to apply lipstick too…"

Shravya just smiles lightly but Anjana enjoys her situation which she already feels in her young day. She knows very well that unnecessarily Adhyay is never going to deny her anything, but she also knows very well that whenever Adhyay sees her in a saree, he becomes uncontrollable. So only because of this, does he refuses her to wear a saree.

Anjana knows that if Adhyay has refused something, then he can definitely do that thing again, maybe he does not let Shravya out of the house, so she quickly takes out another saree and tells Shravya to wear it.