Chapter.125

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

The doctor starts checking Shravya very well. Adhyay has not left her at all, he has hugged her very well from behind, of course, his life depends on her. Shravya's face is near his chest, He doesn't know how many times he has kissed her, and every time he feels as if she will just open her eyes and look at him and smile. He has held her so tightly to his chest that perhaps no one can get rid of his grip even if he wants to.

"Sir, she is alright, absolutely alright. It is just like the effect of shock, her breath suddenly came back, her heart now beating slowly, and she is very much injured, due to which she could not bear the pain and has fainted again. But don't worry, your wife is not going to leave you anywhere. As soon as the ambulance comes, we will soon shift her to the ambulance and start her treatment immediately….."

In a few seconds, the two compounders bring a stature, in which Adhyay helps Shravya to lay down on it and he immediately walks out with them as he is not ready to leave her hand. Ruhi was still clinging to Raunak's chest, she had not even once turned to see Shravya. So, Raunak tells her softly while lightly stroking her hair.

"Hey, Ruhi everything is alright…."

But suddenly she limped in his arms, scared to the core as she was totally alright a few seconds ago. He screams like someone just snatches his life.

"Doctor…."

The doctor comes running to both of them, the doctor and the hotel staff look at them helpless first, and Raunak immediately makes Ruhi lie on the bed. The doctor checks her and tells Raunak.

"No need to panic….  Due to all the situations, little bit shocked, and she got nervous and her BP also became very low. She has fainted because of that, you also take her to the hospital. There she will be given a drip immediately, and very good medicine will be given too, due to which she will get a lot of relief….."

He nods and quickly lifts her in his arms and moves towards the outside, The ambulance has left. He makes Ruhi sit well on the front seat of the car and adjusts the seat so that she does not have any problem and when he sits on the driving seat, first of all, he sees Ruhi very well and then strokes her head Kissing her lightly on her palm, he tells her softly.

"There are many things that we have to know…."

IN HOSPITAL

Adhyay's eyes are only on Shravya's face which is full of wounds. Her every wound is giving him so much pain and he can't see her that way. The doctor is standing in front of him and telling him all the things very well in detail.

"She has been beaten very badly, have been tortured very much, due to which she will need a lot of treatment. But don't worry, she is absolutely out of danger and will be fine soon. But I believe that if she will stay in the hospital for the next 3 to 5 days, it will be better for her because she is suffering from internal injury too, But we should thank God that that injury is not proving to be so harmful, but we should not ignore any injury in any way….."

Adhyay just shakes his head lightly because he has heard and understood everything but his eyes have not moved from Shravya even for a second. The doctor is also smiling a lot seeing him looking at his wife with so much concern and love. He can understand what Adhyay is going through at the moment, so he gently puts his hand on his shoulder and pats him lightly.

"Don't worry son, your love will never let your wife away from you,... You love your wife very much and this love will always save her from every trouble….. from evil eyes."