Chapter.63

AUTHOR'S POV

Aditi is sitting and looking from here to there and both the sisters are almost climbing the bed in a second, and in the next second, they jump from it, sometimes running from one side to another and sometimes running out of room.

At this time both the girls have run out of the room. Aditi is holding her head and waiting to see both of them coming again or not, she sticks her eyes on the door and window because she knows very well Ruhi can appear from anywhere. But Aditi feels that maybe both have run far away from the room this time, she shouts loudly.

"Where are you both gone …… "

But then only Ruhi comes running and hides behind Aditi, Shravya's sandal is in her hand and she comes running after Ruhi.

"I will kill you today with my sandal…."

Shravya proceeds to beat her up when Aditi holds her and makes her sit beside her and check her properly.

"Looking at you, it does not seem from anywhere that you have celebrated your wedding night properly…"

Shravya's eyes widen it seems like they just come out of their sockets.

"Shut up bhabhi….. "

Ruhi immediately wraps both his hands around Aditi's neck and hangs from behind her trying to swing with her and looking at Shravya tells her.

"Bhabhi, you mean to say that the hard work that we have done is of no use … shit ….. Didi... jiju is okay or he loves you less…."

"Ruhi….. "

She comes to Ruhi, grabs her ear, then twists it very hard, and holding her ear, she makes her stand in front of her.

"Jiju… help ….. your wife beating me …… help jiju help….."

When Shravya holds her ear, Ruhi starts shouting loudly which can be heard very easily in the whole house. Shravya knows very well that even Adhyay must have heard Ruhi's voice.

"Will you please shut up…."

Shravya is constantly holding Ruhi's ear well and Ruhi is constantly bouncing on her feet to free her ear from her hand and trying to get rid of her hold.

"Di… leave…."

"Today I am not going to leave your ear at all…. It is thanking God that when I came in front of Adhyay Ji wearing a sari, he did not ask me anything….. And who told you guys, who gave you such a bad idea to give such a ridiculous nightie…. I was not able to see that ……. and you thought that I would wear that shit in front of Adhyay JI…"

Due to her ill health, Aditi, who was sitting and watching everything silently, smiles and tells Shravya.

"I did not know at all that Adhyay Ji would be so slow even here also, I felt that he is not going to let you sleep the whole night but here is a different view…. Oh, man…. I feel so sorry for you…. You waste your precious night ...."

Shravya leaves Ruhi's ear and places both her hands on her waist and, looking at Aditi, tells her slightly to raise her voice.

"You don't even know how my Adhyay Ji is, ….. You don't even have an idea, so let it be….. You don't even know how beautiful last night was, I never thought that my Adhyay Ji would think so much for me…. He is the most caring person ...."

As soon as Shravya had left Ruhi's ear, Ruhi immediately came to Aditi and sat down to listen carefully to Shravya's words. As Shravya's conversation ends, Ruhi and Aditi look at each other then smile widely and turn to look at Shravya and say it out loud.