Chapter.35

ADHYAY POV

(Engagement day)

When Auntie told me that Reva had deliberately tampered with that lehenga so that she could insult both the sisters in front of everyone. My blood boiled so much that I could kill anyone.

I could not understand what I would do at that time, so I thought it better to keep quiet because I knew that if I talked to Shravya, I would definitely say something to her that would hurt her heart.

All my attention was on Shravya at that time, she was neither eating properly nor was watching anyone else. I knew that she was very upset at this time, but despite that, I decided not to talk to her.

After coming home, when Papa spoke to Shravya's uncle, he told him that she has been put to sleep by giving sleeping pills because she was very upset and the doctor has prescribed this medicine to her so that she can take rest for some time. But after listening to this, I started worrying a lot about Shravya.

In my anger, I had completely forgotten that Shravya's parents had died in a car accident and how many times Reva said the same thing in front of her, due to which she would be very upset.

So, I decided that whatever happens in the morning, I will definitely go to meet Shravya, so I was waiting for the morning. I did not sleep the whole night, I was just waiting for morning, the whole night my all attention was on her beautiful picture which was taken silently during our engagement.

As soon as the first ray of sun appeared, I immediately went to Shravya's house without informing anyone but her uncle was sitting in the garden like he was waiting for me.

"Come, young man, I already know that you will come."

"I am sorry for coming so suddenly in the morning without informing you but I thought I should meet her once."

Manohar places his hand on Adhyay's shoulder and pats his shoulder lightly and affectionately says to him.

"Thank you so much for handling the situation very well .... "

"Don't be formal uncle she is my responsibility .... "

"She calls me bade papa .... "

Adhyay nods his head slightly without any expression and says.

"Bade papa I want to meet her ... "

"My brother and sister-in-law's death had a very deep effect on Shravya's mind and she became completely silent after their accident, no one could understand what we should do with her and what not ..... When the car accident happened, Shravya was in the car with both of them.... To save her, my sister-in-law pushed her out but both of them collided with the truck before they could save themselves ..... So when anyone mentions the death of her parents or anyone mentioning the matter of car accidents, she gets very upset and can neither sleep properly nor talk to anyone ..... In such a situation, we give her a sleeping pill as prescribed by the doctor so that she can sleep comfortably, so she is still sleeping, the effect of the sleeping pill lasts for a long time, so she will not wake up..... "

Adhyay was listening very carefully, he immediately tells her uncle as soon as he hears that she is sleeping and will not get up yet.

"I will not disturb her at all, after seeing her, I will leave from here, I know that I should not disturb her, I just want to see her once...."

Manohar smiles and gestures for him to go inside with his hand. Adhyay immediately heads towards the stairs. Manohar's eyes are still behind Adhyay. He smiles as he knows she is in safe hands now.

Adhyay comes to Shravya's room without any voice at all. He knows that Shravya is current under the effect of sleeping pills but despite that, he doesn't want to disturb her sleep in the slightest.