Chapter.129

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

I CAN'T STOP MYSELF BECAUSE EVERYBODY EVEN YOUR AUTHOR ALSO MISS THEIR LOVELY COUPLE ADHYAY AND SHRAVYA SO THIS CHAPTER DEDICATE TO BOTH OF THEM. SHORT UPDATE JUST FOR THEM.

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya slowly opens her eyes and finds Adhyay close to her leaning on her while sitting and holding her hand. She looks at him very well and gently asks him.

"Date..."

Adhyay immediately smiles lightly at her question because he knows why she asked this. He says only to inform her as he is not at all interested in anything.

"30 May...."

Shravya looks at Adhyay closely and tells him very gently by moving her thumb lightly in a circular motion on the back of his hand.

"Means .... From yesterday .... You are just like this.... At least change your clothes. Looking at you like this, it looks like you might have come after by auditioning for the lack of soldiers for the third world war ...."

She chuckles, and at least Adhyay smiles but he does not because he knows she is intentionally cracking jokes for him. Adhyay has not changed his clothes at all. His hair is very messed up. Looking at his eyes, it is clear that he would not have slept peacefully even for a moment. But he informed her in a very sarcastic way.

" You know I have a lot of work to do. So I went to complete some important work but did not get time to go home ...."

He says everything without looking at her properly, just looking at her silently, Shravya has full doubts that Tanay might not have survived till now as she realizes that she heard Adhyay's voice when she was taking her very last breath. Had felt his arms on her own, then she knew that Adhyay had reached her in time,

She wants to ask a lot, but she has no guts to ask any questions about Tanay to Adhyay because she knows what Adhyay's condition is at the moment. she held his hand a little bit tighter and said.

"I love you....."

He also immediately wants to tell her his heart, but whatever happened is still going on in front of his eyes in exactly the same way as it happened a day back. It is an incident for everyone, but for him, it is an unforgettable moment of life. His life is going to leave him, how can he forget that moment so easily? But he has a lot in his heart that he wants to say.

"Don't love me jaan this much.... Don't love me so much that you start to feel that if you tell me anything, I will get upset because of it and thinking about my problem, you take every problem on your head.... I am so angry with you.... Now like a dominating husband, my order is that you will not go out anywhere without informing me, without my permission, this is mandatory that you have to take permission and remember this very well that I am very very serious about this matter..... you have to listen to me all the time, and inform me of your every move ... If you ever forget this then you have to bear the consequences...."

She only nods, Because she can understand his concern, by looking at Adhyay's face it is confirmed the whole night will not have slept even for a moment just because of her worry and will be sitting close to her all the time. She spreads her arms slightly without appearing any streak of pain on her face.

"Come here please...."

"No .... It's your punishment. You have to see me in pain and upset because you are bearing all the pain of the year all alone... Why didn't you ever tell me about Tanay... huh..... I would have been angry, taught him a lesson, that was all, but if you had told me once, why didn't he tell me right?..."