Chapter. 99

AUTHOR'S POV

As Adhyay and Raunak reach the office, they are surprised to see Shashank sitting there because Shashank is their very old employee and from tomorrow he was about to go on leave for 1 week because his daughter-in-law is near to her first delivery. Wanted to spend some time with his grandchild, due to which Ranjan had given him leave. Adhyay is surprised to see him and says.

"Sir what are you doing here….."

"Adhyay beta how many times have I told you that don't call me sir because you are my sir, not me, I am only older than you…."

"This is my respect towards you sir so don't stop me…. Btw what are you doing here, today is Sunday ...."

"Exactly today is Sunday so I thought I will get all the work done. There is not much work in the office, I am going on leave from tomorrow due to which Ranjan sir may face fewer problems later. Today I have done as much work as I could. Look, I have arranged the details we wanted."

Raunak quickly takes the file and reads it looking at Shashank and telling him.

"Sir, we had come to do this work.  Now you have done this. What shall we do now? Tell me, we don't have any work left."

"Go home and spend your time with your wives well, this is the best thing to do, because with time your work will increase and you will have less time and you will be able to give her less time. So give her as much time as you can."

Raunak immediately hugs Shashank, due to which Adhyay puts his hands on his eyes. Shashank laughs out loud and pats him on the back, then says.

"Go and enjoy….."

Raunak without wasting any second immediately grabs Adhyay's hand and drags him to the parking lot. Not that Adhyay has any problem spending time with Shravya, but in the evening when he has to leave, he feels very guilty that he is leaving Shravya alone again which is now getting hard for both of them, especially for Shravya because here she is with family but the emptiness she feels cannot be described.

Adhyay is lost only in his thoughts. Raunak pushes him into the car and while driving himself, Fastly wants to reach home first as he wants to spend some time with Ruhi. He knows that he will not be able to spend time alone with them but Ruhi will be in front of him. That's too much for him.

They both reach their house within 20 minutes. As soon as they come to the porch, they start hearing loud laughter from the girls. Raunak immediately reacts.

"These girls are making fun of us…"

"Fine…. We also listen by going inside, we too will laugh together."

Adhyay starts going inside saying all this but Raunak forcefully drags him to the window due to which he is a bit annoyed, but Raunak keeps his finger on his mouth and gestures him to keep quiet due to which he listens to his friend and starts quietly standing near the window and looking inside. Ruhi is standing in the middle and says.

"Self-praise….. always busy with it…."

Ritika knows her brother very well so she immediately tells Ruhi with a laugh.

"I know him very well, but tell me something like him…."

Ruhi sets her hair just like Raunak with his hands like Raunak does in front of her most of the time, due to which Adhyay immediately looks at Raunak and Raunak looks inside with his eyes wide open. Then Ruhi lifts her imaginary collar and says while showing her finger.

"Say Thank God, you have found a handsome guy like me. Otherwise, you think that this boy was not going to come into your hands…."

Raunak's jaw touches the floor, but Rithika immediately stands beside Ruhi and tells her. Mimicking like Ruhi which gets both boy's attention.