~:*:~ Six ~:*:~

Chace

I was wrong to think that Ian had any feelings for me aside from friendship.

From the moment we left the residence together to get some coffee, he went on and on about all the gorgeous girls in our dorm that he got numbers for. He even went so far as to offer to set me up on a date with a few of them. He ignored me when I politely declined, saying that he had plans to set epic group dates that included all four of us guys. When the time comes I'll just have to convince him that Leona would be my partner, or else they would never hear the end of it for excluding her from the fun.

I was standing in line to place our order at the coffee cart while Ian held a table for us. Even though this spot was more busy than most, we figured it best to put up with the wait in exchange for a decent cup of coffee. This place apparently had the best reputation on campus, so might as well get used to it now rather than later.

But when I turned to find a lovely looking girl sitting in my chair across from Ian, I began to wish we had gone somewhere with fewer people.

If talking to him over the messaging app wasn't enough to solidify my crush on him, his appearance was certainly the proverbial cherry on top! Ian had the most amazing smile and captivating eyes, and his styling of sporty attire suited his muscular frame impeccably well. And his hair... dear lord... I wanted to run my fingers through that thick, silky black mane so badly! I couldn't help but imagine myself gripping tightly onto his locks as we fucked...

I felt jealous as Ian blatantly flirted with the girl at our table. I was certainly more of a catch than she was.

As if proving my point, I noticed a couple of girl's further back in the line attempting to discreetly take my photo. They were probably members of my fan page. I decided to give them a little wave and smile in hope of a commotion. It worked; the girls squealed in delight as they turned on their camera flash to get better shots. Confused patrons, both in line and at their tables, began to murmur and groan as the girls got louder and the flash became more repetitively irksome.

Ian noticed the commotion, but he remained seated as the oblivious girl at his table continued to chat him up. His eyes began to dart between the girl and me as he pretended to pay attention to her. He wasn't jealous... just curious.

I pulled out my phone and began to message him as the commotion died down and the line moved forward some.

Chace's Msg

Sugar with you coffee?

Ian's phone pinged loudly as he received the message. Even knowing that the sound belonged to the residence messaging app, he apologized to the girl and said that he had to check his phone in case it was something important from his parents.

His fingers flew across the screen. I messaged back in response, hoping that the girl would lose interest as he ignored her.

Ian's Msg             ***            Chace's Msg

Yes.

How much?

Two packs.

And milk?

I already told you all

this, dude.

No milk.

Want a cookie?

No.