~:*:~ Ninety-Nine ~:*:~

Tanner

I had gone over to Jesse's room simply to have lunch with him while he worked on one of his assignments. Things were fine at first: Jesse sat at his desk typing away with his right hand as he spooned some chicken fried rice into his mouth with his left hand, and I sat quietly eating on his bed as I scrolled through my emails on my phone.

I should have known that sitting on the bed was a dangerous place to be while Jesse was around.

Once he was at a decent stopping point in his assignment, he immediately abandoned his lap top and crawled onto the bed to join me.

"Have I told you today that I love you?" He mused flirtatiously as he nibbled on my ear lobe.

I let out an involuntary moan of pleasure before attempting to disentangle his arms from my waist. "You should be working, Jesse."

"But I want to be playing..." He began to place kisses down my neck as a hand wormed its way beneath my shirt to caress my abdomen.

"We can play later." My breath hitched mid-sentence when he began playing with my nipples. "I don't want to do this right now."

He chuckled low as he kissed his way back up to my ear, sending delightful vibrations across my skin. He growled into my ear, "I don't believe you."

Yeah, I don't believe me either. The way I was responding to his touch and words clearly showed just how much I wanted him.

He glided his hand away from my chest to slip back down my abdomen. With one swift motion, he tugged my waist band down and exposed my rock hard boner.

"I should probably take care of this for you before I get back to work. It would be irresponsible of me to leave you in such agony." He teased.

Before I could feebly protest, Jesse had my cock in hand and began expertly stroking it. The only sound that came out of my mouth after that were moans and whimpers of pleasure; I was definitely giving in to my desires. He gently guided me down onto the bed so he could perch himself above me. With his free hand he set his own dick free, and then he pressed our boners together so he could jerk us both off.

Fuuuuccckkkkk, this feels amazing!

We both cried out loudly during our release, spurting our semen all over our shirts because we hadn't thought far enough ahead to take them off first.

"Let me borrow something to change into." I said breathlessly as Jesse rolled off of me.

"What's mine is yours, babe." He responded, equally winded as he continued to ride his high.

I pulled off my shirt and tossed it into the hamper. But before I could get off the bed to search through his closet, Jesse wrapped his strong arms around my waist to trap me.

"Now that you're already half-naked, why don't we just take the rest off and continue playing?"

"You sneaky bastard... this was your plan all along, wasn't it? You had no intention of getting back to your assignment." Even though I was trying to scold him, I still found myself laughing at his mischievous intention.

He confirmed my suspicions by pulling out a box from under his bed, and then declaring with excitement, "I've even got some great toys for us to use!"

I opened the box to find handcuffs, vibrators, nipple clamps, anal beads, a cock ring, and a few other things that I instantly recognized.

"Are these the items you won during Sexy Bingo?!" I cried out in disbelief.

"They sure are, baby!" He replied with a proud smile plastered across his face.