~:*:~ Seventy-Five ~:*:~

Jesse

Tanner ended up kicking me out of his room around noon when he noticed a message from Layne on his phone. She wanted to confirm our pre-confirmed therapy session for that night. We were supposed to meet up to discuss how the three-way helped their physical and emotional intimacy issues. But since the three-way was interrupted, Layne wanted to use the time to discuss next steps. Tanner didn't respond to her message.

Instead, he just got really antsy all of a sudden and asked me to leave. The reality of what we'd done must have finally hit; Tanner just cheated on his girlfriend in a BIG WAY, and with a boy no less! His mind must have been racing as he began to dread this meeting with the three of us. When I tried to calm him down, he just tossed me my clothes and ignored all my soothing words and gestures, repeating the phrase, 'I'm fine!' over and over again.

He was clearly not fine.

Once I looked presentable, he pushed me out of his room and said he'll meet us both later for the session. Right now he just wanted to be alone to think.

I respected his wishes even though I wanted to barge back in there and hold him in my arms.

See? I knew our bliss would shatter in an instant. One message from Layne and he's already spiraling.

It's not like the girl knew what we'd done. I made sure to text her last night after our initial romp in the sack while Tanner was catching his breath before round two. To make sure she didn't come looking for us, I texted the following:

Jesse's Msg            ***          Layne's Msg

Tanner and I had a
good chat. He's just
a little spooked.
He's sorry for running
out on you.

He just wants to be
alone now to calm down.
He'll see us both
tomorrow.

Don't wait up for me!

I'm going to Stoneline
to have a friend take
care of my needs.
She's always up for
a booty call =P
Night!

Okay. Thanks for taking
care of Tanner!
You're the best Jesse!

Have fun! ;)

I admit I felt a little bad when she responded with her gratitude for taking care of her boyfriend. I certainly did that, but not in the way she imagined. But clearly I didn't feel bad enough because I took care of him four more times that night, and then twice the next morning!

Fuck, I'm awful.

When I got back to my room, Layne was nowhere in sight. I looked at her class schedule that was posted over her desk. Today was apparently one of her busiest days. She had classes all morning and most of the afternoon, so luckily I wouldn't have to face her until the evening when the three of us met for the session.

I pulled out my phone and shot a quick message to Tanner:

Jesse's Msg

When you've had enough time
to think, let me know what you
intend to do or say tonight.

No pressure. We don't need to
tell her about us. And you don't
need to tell her that you might be
gay. I just don't want to be blindsided.

He didn't respond, but at least the messages were marked as read.

I had already intended to skip my classes today, hoping that Tanner and I would continue our sexcapade well into the afternoon before heading out for a date. Of course my reward of a dirty dancing night was forgotten about, and now I still had time to get ready before my 2pm class. But I just couldn't bring myself to go.