~:*:~ Eighty-Five ~:*:~

Paxton

I slammed the door so loudly that Nate and Emma bolted upright in fright.

"WHAT THE FUCK, NATE?!" I hollered angrily.

His eyes were so wide and his mouth was agape as he looked at me, as if he were trying to discern if he was still asleep and having a terrible nightmare. He finally looked over to his bed companion who still had her breasts hanging out for the world to see. Emma had a smug smile on her face as she settled back against the headboard to watch our fight play out. Nate's body finally reacted accordingly after being caught in bed with the wrong person. He tossed the sheets aside and jumped out of bed sporting impressive morning wood.

"I can take care of that for you..." Emma offered seductively just to make matters worse.

Nate looked down at what she was pointing at, only now realizing how hard he was. He stupidly looked at me and said pathetically, "This is because of you, Paxton! I was dreaming about you, so I got hard-"

"Fuck you, Nate!" I said in disgust as I threw his boxers at him. I couldn't take anything he said seriously as long as that thing was out, and I didn't want Emma looking at it anymore.

Nate cautiously took a step towards me with his hands out in that condescending 'calm down' gesture cheaters use. "This isn't what it looks like, Paxton."

"Oh, it's not?! So you didn't have sex with Emma?"

"Well, I suppose I did. But-"

"Are we not in a relationship?"

"We are-"

"SO HOW IS THIS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?! You cheated on me, you bastard!"

"How does it feel, sweetheart?" Emma cooed from the bed.

"Shut the fuck up, Emma!" Nate growled as he tossed her bra towards the bed. "You and I weren't together anymore when Paxton and I did it, so technically-"

"Enough with that bullshit, Nate! There was no technically about it! Emma was still your girlfriend when we fucked that night at the hotel." I said in Emma's defence for some strange reason.

"Wait a minute..." She sat up to interrogate Nate, "When did you go to a hotel?!"

Nate was getting frantic as he juggled both of his lovers. "I'm so sorry, Emma! I honestly thought it was you-"

She looked appalled as she looked from me to herself, searching for the non-existent similarities. "Excuse me?!"

"It was the night before move-in day... I went to the hotel to have sex with you like you wanted, but I got super drunk first and ended up sleeping with Paxton. The next morning he was gone and I had no memory of the night. I just assumed you and I did it since it was the same hotel! But when I got to campus and you didn't say anything about it, I realized I had sex with a stranger..."

"Are you kidding me, Nate?! I tell you I need some space and you interpret that as a breakup?! I just wanted to think shit through in the car! I expected you to be mad that I kicked you out, but you were still supposed to meet me in my room so we could talk things out! Do you know how devastated I was that you didn't show up?! And now I find out that you were fucking some guy?!"

"I thought it was you..."

"Thanks for that!" I say, totally appalled by his words.

"No!" He turns back to me to explain, "It was just the next morning! I saw all the used condoms and I had no memory of what happened, so of course I just assumed I did it with my girlfriend after making up! But now that I have those memories back, I can confidently say that I knew it wasn't Emma I was fucking that night! I enjoyed our time together Paxton, which is why I broke up with her to start dating you..."