~:*:~ Forty-Four ~:*:~

Nate

After the egg prank, I took Emma out to a late night movie per her request... or should I say demand?

Basically my girlfriend was feeling neglected lately- fair enough- and she wanted me to make up for not defending her at the karaoke night event when Paxton insulted her in front of everyone. I could have pointed out that she also owed me an apology for creating the scene in the first place, but I just let it go to save myself from another lecture from her.

I wasn't innocent, after all.

Our time together during the movie was awkward. It's not like we hadn't gone on this type of date before... you know, the last showing of whatever movie was playing just so we'd be relatively alone to make out and fool around. In high school, we didn't do anything beyond over the clothing stuff in case someone caught us... or maybe it was because I was still a naïve, scared little virgin at the time.

But tonight, it's like Emma's libido was on fire. Not five minutes after the opening credits rolled, she already had my zipper down and was rooting around in my underwear for my dick. Despite my protests, she grabbed my flaccid member and began to stroke. I can't lie and say it didn't feel good, but it also made me feel a little sick to my stomach. Even though my dick enjoyed the simulation and got hard, my brain and heart were telling me that this was all wrong. It's like I was more disgusted with the person doing it to me than the act itself. My body was telling me that this intimate act was only reserved for the one who haunts my dreams... my mystery girl.

I let her finish me off because it seemed like the safest, quietest option. I didn't want to create another scene like we did in front of the Massey population- even if there were only four other couples in this theater, probably doing the same thing that we were.

She then grabbed my hand and guided it up her skirt to meet her panties. I flinched away, but she held my hand firm. She expected me to reciprocate. It was only fair, I suppose.

But one touch over her area and I was done. I just couldn't do it! I yanked my hand away and busied myself with my drink and popcorn. When I looked over at her, she looked both devastated and infuriated.

"Later." I whispered with a forced smile to reassure her. "I promise."

Only I couldn't keep that promise.

I was hoping her roommate would be in, but apparently she went home for the weekend to pick up some more things before classes started. So Emma and I had the room to ourselves.

We were making out for a long time, primarily because I wanted to tire us both out. But each kiss just acted as fuel to the flames, making her hornier than I'd ever seen her. She pushed me further down on the bed to straddle my waist. She began grinding against me as she unbuttoned my shirt. I was so panicked that I lost my voice. Anytime I thought I could finally speak out, she'd silence me by crashing her mouth against mine. My shirt and pants were on the floor in no time, and she quickly followed suit by freeing herself from her blouse and skirt. When her breasts were free from her bra, she guided both of my hands to grab her chest. She did all the work as she squeezed and moved my hands along her breasts, and then pulled them down her stomach to settle them on the edge of her panty waistband. That's when she finally released me and calmly instructed, "Pull them off of me, Nate. I want to feel you inside of me."

And that was the moment when I had another flashback to that night in the hotel.

~*~*~*~

"I want to feel you inside of me."

It was dark in the hotel room; either we decided to keep the lights off or we were just too busy making out and crashing into the room to be bothered as we scrambled for the bed.