~:*:~ Seventy-One ~:*:~

Jesse

"Oooohhhhh fuuuuucccckkkkk, Yes! Mmmmm..."

Tanner was lying back on his bed in utter rapture as I bobbed my head up and down between his legs the following morning. I had always been complimented on my oral skills, but no one had ever responded as positively as Tanner did last night. Just hearing his cries of pleasure and having him writhing beneath me made me incredibly hard. He even tended to thrust upward and bury his hands in my hair when he was close to releasing. So this morning I just woke up with an immense desire to continue our sexcapade, and who can blame me when my partner is as reactive and eager as Tanner is?!

"Uggghhhh! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhh shit, you're so fucking good at this! Mmmmm, yes... just like that!"

His hands were now in my hair and the thrusting had commenced. I took him in deeper, knowing exactly how to finish him off.

"Jesse, I'm gonna cum! Argggghhhhh!"

Damn... I loved it when he said my name in that sexy, undone voice. I just wanted to make a mess of him until we both passed out all over again.

I sucked and slurped him a few more times before he finally jerked his body upwards and screamed with pleasure, releasing all of his sperm right into my mouth. I eagerly swallowed his juices as he came down from his orgasmic high, and then I climbed on top of him to slide my dick in him without warning. He was slightly startled by the intrusion, but it passed quickly since he was still loose from last night.

"It's my turn to feel good." I growled as I continued to push deeper inside of him.

He whimpered and jerked a bit when I hit his prostate. I pulled back out so I could thrust into him again, over and over. Within seconds he was hard again and moaning in time with my grunts. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck, pulling me close so our foreheads rested against each other.

Between heavy breaths and continual thrusting, he smiled and spoke teasingly, "Ughhh-... I thought-... you said-... ahhh-... that missionary-... wasn't... ughhh-... something-... I should-... be doing-... ohhh-... anymore?"

"Missionary is acceptable when you do it right..." I pushed into him painfully slow this time to elicit his disappointed whimpers to make my point, "... and when you're with me, I can always make it right."

I slammed into him again. He cried out in delight, and then laughed as he admitted, "There's nothing vanilla about sex with you. You make missionary feel like a Rocky Road, Rum Raisin, Cookie Dough and Birthday Cake Swirl!"

"Enough with the stupid ice cream..." I hungrily crashed my lips against his as I picked up the pace and intensity of my thrusts.

He held on to me for dear life as we both tipped closer to our release. We were so sweaty and breathless from the effort. And our lips were so swollen from our intense making out, where biting each other's lips had become a favourite reaction of ours during our love making. When I could feel his insides clenching around me, I broke our kiss to say the words that would surely set him off.

"Cum for me, Tanner... show me that beautiful face you make when you let the pleasure wash over you. Show me how much you enjoy having sex with me..."

His body arched as he threw his head back. His whole body began to quiver in pleasure as he tightened his grip on me in every way he could; his legs squeezed my waist in a vice grip, his nails dug into my shoulder blades as he held me, and his insides clamped down on my dick aggressively. He groaned loudly as he jerked about, riding his orgasm out as I hit his prostate again and again. He ejaculated between our stomachs as my body continued to grind against his dick. It was all too much to handle, so of course I immediately joined in the pleasure as I felt my release. I jerked and moaned loudly as well as I held on to him as tightly as he held me.